PDA

View Full Version : End of an Era - sellers remorse begins...

Boomin33
08-05-2012, 02:51 PM
Well, had many people chasing me on my targa while I was in France, including 2 flattering 'blind' offers.

Sadly after 5 years of proud ownership, and a weekend of driving around the countryside & London / taking photos & vids, I just watched it drive down the lane. :no:

.. I kinda needed to sell and got what I was looking for, but cannot say I feel particularly good about it.

especially when I keep looking at this pic I took this morning >>>

http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o136/boomin33/Cars/NSX- 2003 IOP/40ff18c1.jpg

Sudesh
08-05-2012, 02:56 PM
Beauty of a car! Sad for you but luck for the new owner.

Hopefully the new owner will come along and introduce themselves.

goldnsx
08-05-2012, 03:55 PM
Some things only get missed when they're gone.

nobby
08-05-2012, 04:58 PM
cant believe you let this beaut go :(

hope whatever you have in mind can give you the same smile factor

best wishes

nigel
08-05-2012, 10:59 PM
That is a damm good looking car colour and I have a GPW.
It just glows. I'd love to see one in person.

I have mine up for "a new owner", (won't say the word) but have the price on the high end and hoping no one meets it.
You are going through what I don't want and still may not even if someone does meet the price.

Cheers
nigel

TheSebringOne
08-05-2012, 11:19 PM
Sorry that shes had to go Boomin33, shes a beaut!

Nice if the new owner introduces his or her self.

Nigel, you can't sell as you haven't got your headlight washers?!

Nick Graves
09-05-2012, 08:55 AM
Told yer you'd regret it.

Only wish I'd had the garage space; the idea of one for sunny days & one for the rest has a certain bonkers appeal...

mjames75
09-05-2012, 09:36 AM
Lovely picture and car of course. You may return to NSX ownership one day :-)

Mike

Senninha
09-05-2012, 11:00 AM
Hi Rob,

Geez man we have had so many discussions about this topic ... and this NSX was so nearly in my garage 6 yrs ago when I stumbled upon my NSX. As discussed, this is the 'right' decision for you and I'm glad you kept your promise to Minnie over the weekend.

If when it got to the end of the lane it headed in the direction I think it was going then you know its going to be well cared for ....

And when this weather settles down we will have that game of golf.

In the meantime, all the very best for your business ventures. Once you're relocated maybe we should meet up in your new NSX and play golf where the weather can be relied upon!!

Keep it touch Buddy

Warmest regards, Paul

NSXGB
10-05-2012, 11:03 AM
If when it got to the end of the lane it headed in the direction I think it was going then you know its going to be well cared for ....

Sweepstake time....