PDA

View Full Version : Japfest 2012

Prestige Detail
13-05-2012, 11:55 AM
I would like to say a big thank you to everyone I met at Japfest 2012, everyone there was very approachable and willing to have a chat (believe me not all club meets are like that!!), it was amazing to see so many quality NXS's in one place.

I am trying to find out if there's place on the forum for a dedicated detailing section, I could give any advice to do with the care of their cars or recommend products to use and any techniques that I may have and pass on to fellow forum members, I may also be able to offer a discount to club member for any detailing work they may want to be carried out on their cars be it NXS or not, depending on level of interest etc.

If anyone could point me in the right direction as to who to speak to regarding the above I would be grateful, and any feedback would be good too.

cheers

Derek. :)

Silver Surfer
13-05-2012, 09:35 PM
Hi Derek,

It was good to speak to you. Glad you had a good day.
Advice on keeping our cars paintwork in tip top condition will be well received.

SS

Problem Child
14-05-2012, 08:29 PM
Heres some pics of my recent detail. I got the "enhancement" detail but will probably get the full paintwork correction detail during the winter.....

Heres the link to the rest of the pictures....

http://prestigedetail.co.uk/portfolio/nggallery/1/96/