PDA

View Full Version : My New Formula Red NA2 Facelift...

mjames75
22-05-2012, 11:17 AM
So a few of you may know I recently picked up James' car and now heres a few pics after the long drive home (still looks clean!!).

Sorry didnt get to speak to you guys at japfest,my Brother was there and he dosn't know I have it yet (arkward situation...long story) Car drove perfect as expected.

Regards, Mike

Papalazarou
22-05-2012, 07:22 PM
Hi Mike,

Glad you enjoyed the drive back. I'm amazed you kept it so clean. It wasn't the best of weather.
Good luck with the car. It's certainly one of the best examples out there.

Cheers,

James.

mjames75
28-05-2012, 11:51 AM
Heres a cleaned picture for you :-)

scottg
28-05-2012, 02:45 PM
Heres a cleaned picture for you :-)

Looks like you had a busy weekend James, the car looks stunning

mjames75
28-05-2012, 03:06 PM
Looks like you had a busy weekend James, the car looks stunning

Cheers Scott,

think im confusing you guys with my forum name mjames! my name is Mike, middle name is james! either is cool to be honest!

Was quite a sweet weekend weather wise, had a long drive and couldn't leave the unfortunate bugs on ;-)

Nick Graves
28-05-2012, 04:26 PM
That does look good - thought mine was clean!

scottg
28-05-2012, 07:22 PM
Cheers Scott,

think im confusing you guys with my forum name mjames! my name is Mike, middle name is james! either is cool to be honest!

Was quite a sweet weekend weather wise, had a long drive and couldn't leave the unfortunate bugs on ;-)

Well Mike it still looks bloody great. It can't think of many better days than tinkering with the car in the sunshine lets hope we continue with this great weather for the summer:cool:

mjames75
29-05-2012, 04:55 PM
Well Mike it still looks bloody great. It can't think of many better days than tinkering with the car in the sunshine lets hope we continue with this great weather for the summer:cool:

Cheers Scott, lets hope this weather is not short lived!

TimonUlmer
17-09-2012, 08:44 AM
Glad you enjoyed the drive back. I'm amazed you kept it so clean. It wasn't the best of weather.

------------------------------
Huge Thing For Movies --- Pretty Little Liars Season 2 DVD (http://www.wholesaledvdsales.co.uk/Pretty-Little-Liars-Season-2-DVD-Boxset-FREE-SHIPPIING-1787.html),Creat excellence for your life