PDA

View Full Version : Revention, Zonda F and my little ole NSX

markc
25-05-2012, 04:58 PM
Just it's 2nd time out of the garage this year and on my way home from work today I passed this pair of beauties near Wentworth (Golf Club). Couldn't resist squeezing between them for a photo opp...

havoc
25-05-2012, 08:44 PM
Hell of a spot Mark...that's about as exotic as machinery gets...well, except for that common orange thing in the middle, of course...couldn't you ask the owner to move it out of the way??? :D

TheSebringOne
25-05-2012, 11:34 PM
Well done Mark on your lucky spot! Some true exoticas there!

As much as I love Zondas, I'm not sure the clothed bit at back at the roof works?

gumball
26-05-2012, 08:30 AM
Some quite nippy company there, they are very stiking cars, but not what you would call pretty.

NSXGB
26-05-2012, 09:35 AM
And neither of them in particularly interesting colours...I'm just jealous maybe?

Some quite nippy company there, they are very stiking cars, but not what you would call pretty.

gumball
26-05-2012, 10:48 AM
And neither of them in particularly interesting colours...I'm just jealous maybe?

Probably the main thing with these hyper cars is how they look, we all get to look for free.
Which is very considerate of the people who have to insure, service, tax and run them. :bigsmile:

scottg
26-05-2012, 11:51 AM
Probably the main thing with these hyper cars is how they look, we all get to look for free.
Which is very considerate of the people who have to insure, service, tax and run them. :bigsmile:

Frightening to think that you could buy a nice NSX for the cost of some services I have heard of for the Zonda. Love the carbon fibre finish though

markc
26-05-2012, 12:19 PM

I have to agree, I'm no fan of bare carbonfibre, even Pagani's exotic version, but the matt finish of the Revention is just nasty. If I had that sort of money to blow on a hypercar it'd have to have a flawless, deep gloss paint finish... probably a nice metallic orange :)

Cheers

Mark

Problem Child
26-05-2012, 08:00 PM
The old roller in the background of Pic1 isnt bad either

Senninha
26-05-2012, 10:43 PM
3 very rare cars ... It might just be the sudden good weather but I saw loads of exotica out and about this week, including 3 Aventadors, a satin black, lamborghini green, and just for you Mark, a stunning Orange cruising on the M4 ...

Regards Paul

simonprelude
28-05-2012, 10:56 AM
It was PGA at Wentworth wasn't it?

Surprisingly the Reventon is registered as Grey as well, personally I'd wrap it something tasteful like Lime Green.

Marky
28-05-2012, 11:31 AM
here's another photo of the Zonda, taken at the P1 International meet in Surrey a couple of weeks ago. It was by far the best looking car there, and the most expensive (£1.5m), however the Enzo put up a good fight.

WhyOne?
28-05-2012, 02:05 PM
Some proper exotica there Mark - nicely gate-crashed!!!

With regard to the Reventón finish - they all (20 of them) left the factory in the same exterior color, described as "mid opaque grey without the usual shine." That's selling it!

gumball
28-05-2012, 02:25 PM
here's another photo of the Zonda, taken at the P1 International meet in Surrey a couple of weeks ago. It was by far the best looking car there, and the most expensive (£1.5m), however the Enzo put up a good fight.

Looks like the crowds disagree. ;)

scottg
28-05-2012, 03:01 PM
Looks like the crowds disagree. ;)

I think our friend with the Imola Orange Pearl NSX must have just pulled up behind them to join the party again;)