PDA

View Full Version : Who really wants a red one ... LOL

Problem Child
15-07-2012, 05:10 PM
Why not red? WHy would you possibly want an inferior model?

Geraint
15-07-2012, 07:18 PM
Presumably because he doesn't like red? He's not alone either...

Problem Child
15-07-2012, 07:26 PM
Presumably because he doesn't like red? He's not alone either...

Now from most other colours of NSX's I would consider that fighting talk (especially white) but Purple....thats my favourite colour so I will forgive you this time LOL

Geraint
16-07-2012, 05:28 PM
Now from most other colours of NSX's I would consider that fighting talk (especially white) but Purple....thats my favourite colour so I will forgive you this time LOL
My point was that it's his wanted ad and it's fair enough to state what he doesn't want, without getting into yet another debate about colour...

Problem Child
16-07-2012, 06:42 PM
My point was that it's his wanted ad and it's fair enough to state what he doesn't want, without getting into yet another debate about colour...

and my point was a bit of humour

Sudesh
16-07-2012, 06:58 PM
Red cars are a hell of a lot more expensive too lol, not to mention its the best selling color in the NSX.

Senninha
16-07-2012, 08:15 PM
.........l, not to mention its the best selling color in the NSX.

We all know there's only more red coz people were too lazy to choose something original, ;0)

Sudesh
16-07-2012, 08:56 PM
We all know there's only more red coz people were to lazy to choose something original, ;0)

If its was good enough for Senna, it's good enough for the rest of the red owners lol

Sure you went the way, of the rest of the glamour boys and not in one way, but two!

One, wrapped your car
Two, opted for white

Maybe it was mid life crisis?????

lol

You need to come back and show the truer Rare color your hiding.

Papalazarou
16-07-2012, 09:17 PM
I feel queasy:p

Sudesh
16-07-2012, 09:19 PM
I feel queasy:p

Let it all out, no point in feeling like that

Hondaboy
16-07-2012, 09:59 PM
Ok that's two mentions of White in this thread are you guys looking for a scrap or what:D

Sudesh
16-07-2012, 10:08 PM
Ok that's two mentions of White in this thread are you guys looking for a scrap or what:D

lol

Nah I'm just messing with Paul, he knows rightly red is the nicest color, even more so with a black roof lol

nobby
16-07-2012, 10:51 PM
red just misses out on yellow :)

black is the ultimate imho

Sudesh
16-07-2012, 10:59 PM
red just misses out on yellow :)

black is the ultimate imho

Oh here we go now, a yellow guy feels left out lol.... find that surprising as it sticks out like a sore thumb matched with blackish/greyish wheels because yellow on is own doesn't draw enough attention lol

As for black NSX's, they just blend into the background unseen and people mix them up with an MR2, so no real value in those cars.

It's easily red all they way, insurance companies must know by now they fetch a HUGE premium.

Sudesh
16-07-2012, 11:56 PM
Poor old admin [paul] are ganging up on me now lol

creating a separate thread and heading to take me down. Well it if I go down Im taking the whole show with me lol

But in all seriousness, if I decide not to see the NSX, I might give it a re-spray, not sure what color to choose though.

Senninha
17-07-2012, 12:02 AM
.......... if I decide not to sell the NSX, I might give it a re-spray, not sure what color to choose though.

Dont even go there buddy ... Your car is spot on (despite being red) and beautifully detailed with the OEM parts ... just SORN until you can use it and the wee little fella is sleeping the nights and you're not here bantering with me ;o)

Now talking of bringing out the Magnum .....

Sudesh
17-07-2012, 12:14 AM
Only messing Paul lol I wouldn't re spray it anyway, or if I did it would be the original color.

Went to take it out today as it was a beautiful morning, as soon as I finished breakfast, it was lashing down, so it's back under the cover. With the lack of use and probably because of the lack of seeing it, as its garaged and covered, I've been toying with the idea of selling. But I know I'll just buy some other exotic and it will end up in the same situation, so got to ask myself is there any point in selling?

Your right about the wee man, have had plenty of sleepless nites, but thankfully getting better. Just up doing a feed as we speak!

Tokyo-Joe
17-07-2012, 07:11 AM
As for black NSX's, they just blend into the background unseen and people mix them up with an MR2, so no real value in those.

Lol black is the discerning gentlemans colour, it's road presence is impressive without shouting mememe :)

nobby
17-07-2012, 08:35 AM
excellent!!!

my thoughts exactly

Lol black is the discerning gentlemans colour, it's road presence is impressive without shouting mememe :)

nobby
17-07-2012, 08:39 AM
ROFLMAO!!!

and who was it that persuaded me to even go to look at this car as i was dubious at the start?!!!!!!

i think you would be off your rocker to sell ... u have put alot of time effort and money into the car in obtaining NSX-R likeness

Listen to Paul ... :)

Oh here we go now, a yellow guy feels left out lol.... find that surprising as it sticks out like a sore thumb matched with blackish/greyish wheels because yellow on is own doesn't draw enough attention lol

As for black NSX's, they just blend into the background unseen and people mix them up with an MR2, so no real value in those cars.

It's easily red all they way, insurance companies must know by now they fetch a HUGE premium.

paulc
17-07-2012, 08:44 AM
Got to agree with Sudesh, red with a black roof is certainly the one to have.

manisandher
17-07-2012, 09:33 AM
Huh?

Mani.

Sudesh
17-07-2012, 09:36 AM

How can it have road presence when you can't really see the thing coming in that color lol

plus it's not big and wide enough like a Lambo to carry road presence off in black. Also being one of the least purchased colors along with that god awful green lol it stands to reason why all red cars are at least 10k more expensive, should be 15k more expensive by the end if this thread.

I predict all red cars will be the same price as when they were NEW in the next week or two, doesn't matter if it's been cat d or c or still banged up, even the salvage values on red are huge!

So by the end of this year all red cars will be fetching well over 55k.

Sudesh
17-07-2012, 09:39 AM
Huh?

Mani.

Typical, a blue afterthought joins in lol. Honda were trying to get rid of what was left in their paint collection and came up with this terrible terrible color, can't be matched if you get a stone chip or scratch and nobody wants them.

I'd probably re spray that to RED and give it a black roof lol

Sudesh
17-07-2012, 09:40 AM
Got to agree with Sudesh, red with a black roof is certainly the one to have.

Ths man has seen the light! If you have red with black, your potentially sitting on a gold mine

Sudesh
17-07-2012, 09:45 AM
ROFLMAO!!!

and who was it that persuaded me to even go to look at this car as i was dubious at the start?!!!!!!

That's because I didn't want you getting a red one lol especially in Ireland as the prices have got very strong for red now.

NSX 2000
17-07-2012, 09:49 AM
How can it have road presence when you can't really see the thing coming in that color lol

plus it's not big and wide enough like a Lambo to carry road presence off in black. Also being one of the least purchased colors along with that god awful green lol it stands to reason why all red cars are at least 10k more expensive, should be 15k more expensive by the end if this thread.

I predict all red cars will be the same price as when they were NEW in the next week or two, doesn't matter if it's been cat d or c or still banged up, even the salvage values on red are huge!

So by the end of this year all red cars will be fetching well over 55k.

Have you been at the baby juice :D

nobby
17-07-2012, 09:51 AM
Jeepers boyo ... leave off the wee man's milk will you!!!

ur really firing this morning ... above posts did make me larf in the office this morning

never thought u'd be so sneaky re recommending me the yellow LOL!

nobby
17-07-2012, 09:51 AM
damn u beat me too it!

Sudesh
17-07-2012, 09:53 AM

Now, just because Honda told 12 people in the last year of production they were buying a rare car, doesn't make it special, especially if its not RED. I told a man buying house the other day it was the one of the last 12 in the sight, just gave it a different color, different floors and added more money and he bought it! Think Honda seen 12 easy targets lol

Sudesh
17-07-2012, 09:56 AM
damn u beat me too it!

Unless you re spray your car red, you may take it to Honda from now on for servicing work lol

manisandher
17-07-2012, 09:58 AM
... and nobody wants them.

Actually, I haven't seen another LBB up for sale since I bought mine well over a year ago now. Seems LBB owners are quite happy to hang onto them. Loads of reds have been and gone though :-)

But seriously, I think LBB is just perfect for the NSX - not too girlie, not too aggressive, and it shows the lines beautifully. But yeah, I've heard it's a pig to try to match.

Mani.

Sudesh
17-07-2012, 10:01 AM
Actually, I haven't seen another LBB up for sale since I bought mine well over a year ago now. Seems LBB owners are quite happy to hang onto them. Loads of reds have been and gone though :-)

But seriously, I think LBB is just perfect for the NSX - not too girlie, not too aggressive, and it shows the lines beautifully. But yeah, I've heard it's a pig to try to match.

Mani.

You not see many of them as they were either written off or re sprayed to red!

I think for you to gain value, you need to go with red too

manisandher
17-07-2012, 10:12 AM
I think for you to gain value, you need to go with red too

I wouldn't want to flood the market with reds (we've had loads, and loads and loads of them recently) and force prices down even further. I'll take the De Beers approach...

Mani.

Sudesh
17-07-2012, 10:18 AM
I wouldn't want to flood the market with reds (we've had loads, and loads and loads of them recently) and force prices down even further. I'll take the De Beers approach...

Mani.

When it comes to red NSXs those terms can't be used, it just not possible to flood the market and drive prices down on red NSXs. It's like saying red is terrible in a Ferrari, when we all know, red F cars command more money. Very same thing for red NSXs.

There is still hope for you though, at least consider visiting a body shop and doing the car justice, give it the life it deserves and spray it red.

Papalazarou
17-07-2012, 11:03 AM
I can't believe I'm getting involved in such a dumbass thread, but posts are slow at the moment, so here it is.....
LBB is the best colour hands down. If you even begin to doubt this, you don't deserve an opinion.
Then MCB, but we never had that colour. Personally, if someone offered me a late JDM pop-up in this colour, my 'orange' car would be up for sale in a second. And probably on one of our famous "why the seller is a devious **** and it must have been crashed, I just sense it" threads.
I'm also loving purple lately. It looks amazing in the sun.
As for red. Yes great rewarding colour to clean vibrant and makes the car look solid and clean.
I'm sure Rob Fenn will be along shortly to tell us how much he hates certain colours and of course autos.
I was thinking the forum also needs a new category; perhaps we could call it; bitter and twisted past owners.
Past owners could liberally bitch about current prices and what it was like in their day. Through this they would gain a kind of cathartic inner peace.
Please feel free to comment on anything I've mentioned.
You were right Sudesh, it feels better to share.

Cheers,

James.

Sudesh
17-07-2012, 11:09 AM
I can't believe I'm getting involved in such a dumbass thread, but posts are slow at the moment, so here it is.....
LBB is the best colour hands down. If you even begin to doubt this, you don't deserve an opinion.
Then MCB, but we never had that colour. Personally, if someone offered me a late JDM pop-up in this colour, my 'orange' car would be up for sale in a second. And probably on one of our famous "why the seller is a devious **** and it must have been crashed, I just sense it" threads.
I'm also loving purple lately. It looks amazing in the sun.
As for red. Yes great rewarding colour to clean vibrant and makes the car look solid and clean.
I'm sure Rob Fenn will be along shortly to tell us how much he hates certain colours and of course autos.
I was thinking the forum also needs a new category; perhaps we could call it; bitter and twisted past owners.
Past owners could liberally bitch about current prices and what it was like in their day. Through this they would gain a kind of cathartic inner peace.
Please feel free to comment on anything I've mentioned.
You were right Sudesh, it feels better to share.

Cheers,

James.

It's called having a sense of humor James, bit of laugh and just messing around. If people actually read this thread and take it seriously, then I guess a personality transplant should be in order lol.

Too many take themselves seriously.

Papalazarou
17-07-2012, 11:32 AM
It's called having a sense of humor James, bit of laugh and just messing around. If people actually read this thread and take it seriously, then I guess a personality transplant should be in order lol.

Too many take themselves seriously.

Thanks for clarifying that Sudesh.
I was having trouble finding the humour. However, I have re-read the thread and I 'think' I get it now.
Emergency over.

Cheers,

James.

nobby
17-07-2012, 11:32 AM
Neither can I ... the guy was taking the pi$$

RAFLMAO

Sudesh
17-07-2012, 11:48 AM
Thanks for clarifying that Sudesh.
I was having trouble finding the humour. However, I have re-read the thread and I 'think' I get it now.
Emergency over.

Cheers,

James.

Wow! You just proved my point, this place has been way too serious lately.

I though it was REALLY obvious I was joking about!! Even more so as Paul separated the original thread from that wanted add, as he also seen the humor in it.

All those bright colors of NSX's you have owned over the years must have killed the humor in you, you need to buy a good red one, that's if you can afford one now as they are so expensive lol

WhyOne?
17-07-2012, 11:58 AM
Wow! You just proved my point, this place has been way too serious lately.

I though it was REALLY obvious I was joking about!!

Wow!

I thought it was really obvious that James, in his inimitable style, was entering into the spirit of the thread!

Papalazarou
17-07-2012, 12:04 PM
I contributed to the thread but I concede I did hijack it a little to let off some steam. I perhaps shouldn't have substituted banal for dumbass;)
I completely agree about the forum being too serious lately. To the point that I know a number of people who do not post or visit as often as they used to.
Personal I don't blame them. I'm pretty sick of other members continual bitching about the same issue over and over.
Anyway, back on topic, who likes Monza red?

Cheers,

James.

Sudesh
17-07-2012, 12:07 PM
I contributed to the thread but I concede I did hijack it a little to let off some steam. I perhaps shouldn't have substituted banal for dumbass;)
I completely agree about the forum being too serious lately. To the point that I know a number of people who do not post or visit as often as they used to.
Personal I don't blame them. I'm pretty sick of other members continual bitching about the same issue over and over.
Anyway, back on topic, who likes Monza red?

Cheers,

James.

I actually do like Monza red! Haven't seen one in the flesh so to speak, but looked good in the photos. I posted photos of a nice facelift Type-S in that color.

Remember seeing one forsale in the UK, must be the only one over here surely?

Papalazarou
17-07-2012, 12:08 PM
Wow!

I thought it was really obvious that James, in his inimitable style, was entering into the spirit of the thread!

Thanks Ian, I knew you wouldn't take me seriously;)

Cheers,

James.

Sudesh
17-07-2012, 12:10 PM
Also what is the brighter red? Formula red or New formula red?

Senninha
17-07-2012, 12:11 PM
..........Anyway, back on topic, who likes Monza red?

Cheers,

James.

Well at least Sudesh picked up the 'humour' approach from the thread move and renaming .....

Monza Red is a good (and rare) colour, but, for me it has an issue which is that in some light conditions it turned a definate Pink colour. I suspect it would be a difficult colour to match come front end refresh time and your choice of bodyshop would be critical, as for LBBP and NIOP.

Runour has it that its even slower than Formula Red ;o)

Sudesh
17-07-2012, 12:15 PM
Well at least Sudesh picked up the 'humour' approach from the thread move and renaming .....

Monza Red is a good (and rare) colour, but, for me it has an issue which is that in some light conditions it turned a definate Pink colour. I suspect it would be a difficult colour to match come front end refresh time and your choice of bodyshop would be critical, as for LBBP and NIOP.

Runour has it that its even slower than Formula Red ;o)

Slower! Can't have that then not fussed on the pink issue either. It's now out of the red category, definitely not worth anywhere near the value of formula red lol

Papalazarou
17-07-2012, 12:20 PM
Monza red with black roof and black/poss gun metal wheels I seem to remember?
The UK car was at the first JF we did. Haven't seen it since.

Cheers,

James.

Senninha
17-07-2012, 12:20 PM
So its agreed then, the only thing red does quickly is change owners LOL

Sudesh
17-07-2012, 12:26 PM
So its agreed then, the only thing red does quickly is change owners LOL

It's good to share lol

Papalazarou
17-07-2012, 12:38 PM
It's good to share lol

Very good;).

So what percentage of UK cars are red?

Cheers,

James.

Senninha
17-07-2012, 12:39 PM
Very good;).

Cheers,

James.

Err, too many ;o)

Sudesh
17-07-2012, 12:54 PM
Very good;).

Cheers,

James.

Of course the percentage is red! Can't be that many people wrong for red not to be the best choice

People were extremely smart ordering red back then, knew it was best color.

Sudesh
17-07-2012, 12:59 PM
Sorry James, I see you asked WHAT percentage, not sure on that but majority rules lol

paulc
17-07-2012, 02:21 PM
Lol, never enough.

Hondaboy
17-07-2012, 04:55 PM
Reds crap only built for those who want a Ferrari but can't afford or aren't brave enough to buy one
White all the way ladies

Sudesh
17-07-2012, 04:58 PM
Reds crap only built for those who want a Ferrari but can't afford or aren't brave enough to buy one
White all the way ladies

Says the man with the slow automatic lol and jump on the band wagon white lol

Hondaboy
17-07-2012, 05:35 PM
In the hands of most drivers autos are usually quicker than manual models as there's no driver reaction time to take into account regardless of book figures
( admin feel free to move this comment to a new thread title "why autos are better")

And I had to join in the fight as you guys were having so much fun

Lankstarr
17-07-2012, 05:42 PM
Worth chipping in that red cars are fastest with a black roof, all red variants are considerably slower and almost on par with other colours which have a black roof.

For some reason I think there are two Monza Pink out there, one Gaydon supercar Sunday I'm sure two turned up and one was a dealer car for sale which they couldn't shift. Colour looks awful on an S2000 as well.

Sudesh
17-07-2012, 06:00 PM
In the hands of most drivers autos are usually quicker than manual models as there's no driver reaction time to take into account regardless of book figures
( admin feel free to move this comment to a new thread title "why autos are better")

And I had to join in the fight as you guys were having so much fun

Well there's 10 seconds of my life I'll never get back lol

Your obviously thinking of modern day autos in Hypercars, by the time the NSX autobox decides what to do, a manual NSX would have finished the race lol

Sudesh
17-07-2012, 06:01 PM
Worth chipping in that red cars are fastest with a black roof, all red variants are considerably slower and almost on par with other colours which have a black roof.

For some reason I think there are two Monza Pink out there, one Gaydon supercar Sunday I'm sure two turned up and one was a dealer car for sale which they couldn't shift. Colour looks awful on an S2000 as well.

Oh YES YES, forgot to mention that, thanks Luke, definitely much better with a black roof and obviously adds more value too

Sudesh
17-07-2012, 06:24 PM
One thing I will say about autos, they are probably like an old pair of Y fronts, no matter how any times you go to throw them away, you always find them in the back of the underwear drawer, and boy are they always comfy lol

Senninha
17-07-2012, 06:37 PM
マグナムグレーnsxが戻ってきても、最速

scottg
17-07-2012, 06:50 PM
One thing I will say about autos, they are probably like an old pair of Y fronts, no matter how any times you go to throw them away, you always find them in the back of the underwear drawer, and boy are they always comfy lol

Sudesh, I think you need to open a window in your garage the petrol fumes have been getting to you today

Sudesh
17-07-2012, 07:02 PM
マグナムグレーnsxが戻ってきても、最速

About time, you keeping that way? Or possibly thinking of wrapping it red next?

Sudesh
17-07-2012, 07:04 PM
Sudesh, I think you need to open a window in your garage the petrol fumes have been getting to you today

Like a camera, I use negatives to develop!

Problem Child
17-07-2012, 08:55 PM
Typical, a blue afterthought joins in lol. Honda were trying to get rid of what was left in their paint collection and came up with this terrible terrible color, can't be matched if you get a stone chip or scratch and nobody wants them.

I'd probably re spray that to RED and give it a black roof lol

See what I mean.....

There are two types of NSX owners.....Thiose who have red and all the rest who wish they had red! LOL

Sudesh
17-07-2012, 09:08 PM
See what I mean.....

There are two types of NSX owners.....Thiose who have red and all the rest who wish they had red! LOL

Never a truer word spoken!

Can't believe I considered buying another color before I bought my current RED NSX. Now when I think about it, I feel ill, imagine owning those other lesser and cheaper colors. I'd even be down on money now if I owned another color.

But thankfully good old RED will rake in money, MASSIVE PREMIUMS on RED, just keep rising and rising, most recession proof buy out there.

Problem Child
17-07-2012, 09:12 PM
Even NSXCB logo is a red one....says it all really!

Sudesh
17-07-2012, 09:17 PM
Of course it's RED! Can't have the club looking cheap or inferior. Personally I think RED NSXs should have a whole site of their own, I mean even Kaz drives a RED one and because RED is so much more expensive, KAz wears very special gloves just to work on RED cars.

Some say, the gloves are so special they are self cleansing so not to dirt RED NSXs in any way

Problem Child
17-07-2012, 09:27 PM
How about we do REDFEST next year?

c11nky
17-07-2012, 09:38 PM
How about we do REDFEST next year?

Let me know how it goes.
Don't forget to post pics.

This is like spotting a Bond Bug that isn't orange.

Sorry to burst your bubble guys, but the best colour is actually GREEN.
Charlotte green, to be precise.

They're faster than red ones (despite what the majority may think).
Much more exclusive.
They're WAY cooler too.
Proof?
The green ones attract the babes, red ones attract 14-19 year old boys.

The persecution rests its case!

Sudesh
17-07-2012, 10:06 PM
Let me know how it goes.
Don't forget to post pics.

This is like spotting a Bond Bug that isn't orange.

Sorry to burst your bubble guys, but the best colour is actually GREEN.
Charlotte green, to be precise.

They're faster than red ones (despite what the majority may think).
Much more exclusive.
They're WAY cooler too.
Proof?
The green ones attract the babes, red ones attract 14-19 year old boys.

The persecution rests its case!

I dont need a car to attract babes, but if thats what you use your nsx for then, I wouldnt want to see the so called babes a green NSX attracts lol They must be either blind or have some type of mental deficiency, I'm betting they just think a taxi pulled up and look for a lift home.

Also let's not forget how unlucky green is in a car, so again no real value in this color lol

Charlotte green was so popular, they kept it for the facelift cars........OH that's right! they didn't even keep it for the 3.2 pop ups lol

Another color that need to be treated to a RED respreay.

Some say, when the men at the Honda factory were spraying NSXs green, they had to keep bin bags handy in case of projectile vomiting lol

mattwithers
17-07-2012, 11:47 PM
It looks like it's trying to be a Ferrari ! I'm now lucky enough to have bought the recently advertised Silver manual. Chuffed to bits, any one know where I can buy a clutch ?

c11nky
18-07-2012, 05:31 AM
It looks like it's trying to be a Ferrari ! I'm now lucky enough to have bought the recently advertised Silver manual. Chuffed to bits, any one know where I can buy a clutch ?

Can't see anyone on here having that sort of information.
Try asking where you can buy red paint.

How do you know you're not all red-green colour blind?

Actually, how do I know I'm not red-green colour blind???

This could be embarassing.

Lankstarr
18-07-2012, 07:41 AM
I have a special hatred for green as I would have an NA1 type R on my Drive if either one of the UK cars were in a decent colour!

L*

Lankstarr
18-07-2012, 07:42 AM
Should be grateful really, we only got NA1 Rs in this country because nobody else wanted them!

jan glyn
18-07-2012, 08:09 AM
I dont need a car to attract babes, but if thats what you use your nsx for then, I wouldnt want to see the so called babes a green NSX attracts lol They must be either blind or have some type of mental deficiency, I'm betting they just think a taxi pulled up and look for a lift home.

Also let's not forget how unlucky green is in a car, so again no real value in this color lol

Charlotte green was so popular, they kept it for the facelift cars........OH that's right! they didn't even keep it for the 3.2 pop ups lol

Some say, when the men at the Honda factory were spraying NSXs green, they had to keep bin bags handy in case of projectile vomiting lol

Seasonal Affective Disorder (S.A.D.) seems to be creeping in, must be the weather. Colour has always been an emotive choice however some months back an article reffered to the default colour on Ferrari`s as "Dog dick Red"..........Sold mine the next day! Lol

nobby
18-07-2012, 09:14 AM
ROFLMAO

dont hold back there bud!

Sudesh
18-07-2012, 09:15 AM

Well well, only just joined up and insulting people already, can we have ths guy banned please lol

Hey welcome along, and well done, you must of got that car VERY CHEAP being that it's silver lol

Sudesh
18-07-2012, 09:18 AM
Can't see anyone on here having that sort of information.
Try asking where you can buy red paint.

How do you know you're not all red-green colour blind?

Actually, how do I know I'm not red-green colour blind???

This could be embarassing.

Don't know anything about clutches, they seem to last allot longer on RED NSXs so we don't need to know much info on them.

Sudesh
18-07-2012, 09:23 AM
I have a special hatred for green as I would have an NA1 type R on my Drive if either one of the UK cars were in a decent colour!

L*

Should be grateful really, we only got NA1 Rs in this country because nobody else wanted them!

Your 100% correct, Japan was trying to get rid of these models in those disgraceful colors, so decided to use the UK as their waste ground.

I heard though they keep all the red NSX-R models as they are just so expensive and super quick!

Problem Child
18-07-2012, 08:20 PM

L*

Are you sure it was green? Maybe you are green- red colour blind...or is it the other way around?LOL

Sudesh
18-07-2012, 10:31 PM
Are you sure it was green? Maybe you are green- red colour blind...or is it the other way around?LOL

Trust me, he would know 100% if it was green!

Even if you were color blind, the body can still sense Charlotte green, so what happens is, body goes into convulsions and then eventually you projectile vomit, hence why the men at Honda had to stop selling the color lol

c11nky
19-07-2012, 12:53 PM
Trust me, he would know 100% if it was green!

Even if you were color blind, the body can still sense Charlotte green, so what happens is, body goes into convulsions and then eventually you projectile vomit, hence why the men at Honda had to stop selling the color lol

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOO

I think I might have a red one.
Is there an independant* specialist who can verify this?

Hang on a minute, should you really be treated as authoritative on this subject when you can't spell 'color' ??
Surely the lack of a fully qualified expert voids the whole debate and proves, yet again, that green is best!!

* 'independant' rules out anyone with a red one and everyone who has contributed to this thread!

TheSebringOne
19-07-2012, 10:35 PM
Oh, so its the perenial colour bashing banter again! lol

Me off fishing rather than take the bait!

Sudesh
20-07-2012, 10:04 AM
[QUOTE=c11nky;96075]OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOO

I think I might have a red one.
Is there an independant* specialist who can verify this?

If its spelt "color" by the largest English speaking country, it's good enough for me lol

You don't need an independent specialist, you can trust and believe in everything I have said! "SERIOUSLY" I have no other motive in promoting RED other that its the BEST. Surely as its the best selling color worldwide, then we can't all be wrong lol

matpp
26-07-2012, 11:24 AM
Can’t believe I’ve dragged myself into this discussion......

We all bought NSX’s for various reasons; one being that the majority of the bodywork and suspension is made of aluminium therefore it stands to reason the most suitable colour is SILVER.

Less paint, therefore lighter, far quicker, better fuel economy and reliable than any other colours.

ALL other colours are excellent but silver will always beat them to the post......just look how much quicker the silver car was at Japfest 2007. No contest!

RED is the choice of unimaginative owners who wish/ed they owned a Ferrari. Also, red is NOT a Japanese colour. Maybe the reason they’re in abundance and thus command the lowest prices on the market.

The only red acceptable on an NSX is the interior.

If I can speak on the behalf of others, we SILVER owners rest our case.

Cheers,

gumball
26-07-2012, 11:51 AM
http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z148/gumball3ooo/Senna_NSX.jpg

gumball
26-07-2012, 12:02 PM
Then again....
http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z148/gumball3ooo/senna-xr3-4_jpg.jpg

NSX 2000
26-07-2012, 02:00 PM
Then again....
http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z148/gumball3ooo/senna-xr3-4_jpg.jpg

AN XR3i "drool smiley" (I wiould put a normal drool smiley but the smiley's don't appear to be working)

jan glyn
26-07-2012, 04:54 PM

Even Senna is trying to drown a red one, he looked so much cooler driving the White one shame about the matching socks lol.

gumball
26-07-2012, 05:18 PM
Even Senna is trying to drown a red one, he looked so much cooler driving the White one shame about the matching socks lol.

I also wear matching socks..

Ah white, best color is probably no color at all.

matpp
26-07-2012, 05:31 PM

You've got good eyesight to see the sock colour.....or maybe mine's getting blurred.....age!

Anyway, I'm sure Senna never bought a red NSX....he was given it as Honda needed to get rid of the glut of reds....it was clearly a marketing scam which many buyers fell for.

Poor Reds.

Cheers,

c11nky
26-07-2012, 06:20 PM

Poor sod paid so much over the odds for a red one that he couldn't afford a nozzle for his hose.

Should have bought a green one!

Sudesh
26-07-2012, 07:47 PM
Poor sod paid so much over the odds for a red one that he couldn't afford a nozzle for his hose.

Should have bought a green one!

If bought a green one, that would be vomit he's washing off lol

havoc
26-07-2012, 09:26 PM
Oh come on, he didn't buy that - Honda gave it to him...which just goes to show how little even Honda think of red ones, that they'll give them away...

gumball
27-07-2012, 09:34 AM
The car Honda gave Ayrton would be in the color to show it in it's best light wouldn't it.

Senninha
27-07-2012, 01:47 PM
The car Honda gave Ayrton would be in the color to show it in it's best light wouldn't it.

More likely to be linked to the Maclaren colours of the time and that as the decerning owner would choose white there was a glut of red ones, hence Senna was given red ....

jan glyn
27-07-2012, 01:48 PM
If bought a green one, that would be vomit he's washing off lol

The way some people go on you would think they would only allow a red NSX on thier drive .........oh! but what have we here :eek:
Sudesh Refresh Page 1.
A "Closet Green"

gumball
27-07-2012, 02:53 PM
More likely to be linked to the Maclaren colours of the time and that as the decerning owner would choose white there was a glut of red ones, hence Senna was given red ....

Hmm, the fellas that make the push chairs? ;)

Sudesh
27-07-2012, 07:31 PM
The way some people go on you would think they would only allow a red NSX on thier drive .........oh! but what have we here :eek:
Sudesh Refresh Page 1.
A "Closet Green"

What you didn't see, was me having to wear a special breathing apparatus and color changing glasses, ths helped with the sickness lol

jan glyn
28-07-2012, 09:59 AM
What you didn't see, was me having to wear a special breathing apparatus and color changing glasses, ths helped with the sickness lol

So you have come out of the closet, and wearing some sort of deviant asphyxiation device teamed wierd gimp mask goggles (now that Avatar begins to make sense) you then proceeded to overhaul the brakes on my superior Green NSX. Well Red ones will certainly be faster now or at least untill I can put it back up on the ramp. Lol cheers Mike

jan glyn
28-07-2012, 10:17 AM

Or perhaps there is another explaination. You came out of the house and like many people fortunate enough to see 2 NSX`s together you could not get your breath seeing how the Green car looked so much better than the Red. Causing you to require Oxygen. Later when recovering you had to resort to "colour changing glasses" .........most likely rose tinted spectacles so that you could continue with your delusion. Lol. :rolleyes:

Sudesh
28-07-2012, 11:11 AM
Or perhaps there is another explaination. You came out of the house and like many people fortunate enough to see 2 NSX`s together you could not get your breath seeing how the Green car looked so much better than the Red. Causing you to require Oxygen. Later when recovering you had to resort to "colour changing glasses" .........most likely rose tinted spectacles so that you could continue with your delusion. Lol. :rolleyes:

When it takes almost 20 mins later to come up with another reply to the same answer, it doesn't count lol

Problem Child
29-07-2012, 08:39 AM
Sudesh Refresh Page 1.
A "Closet Green"

I thought for a minute he had you there, Sudesh but I should have known you would have an answer as red always comes out on top. I knew there would be a good reason for you to also have one of the lesser models!