Sudesh, care to comment?

Why sell? It's a stunner!

Ian

Sudesh
23-08-2012, 10:16 PM
Sudesh, care to comment?

Why sell? It's a stunner!

Ian

To be honest, just advertised it and if it sell it sells, if not; I don't really care lol. I've put so much time and money into my NSX that I would probably be disappointed if I sold it. I haven't even listed all the work that I done to it as it would take me a LONG time!

Also I got word of a rare Diablo I'm after that may be coming forsale, if it does then Id ideally like to buy. But the owner is one of these guys that may take a head stagger and decided to keep it, so not really sure what's going on yet.

I'll see how it goes.

Hondaboy
24-08-2012, 10:02 AM
OMG sudesh your such an enthusiast quite a shock you would sell and have to say what a beautiful machine
Must be one of the best in uk
I've got the same attitude as you regards selling if it does then good I can move on with more important things in my life
If it doesn't then I'll be glad to keep it and just need to discipline myself not to grab the keys every time the sun shines lol
Good luck whatever the outcome

Sudesh
24-08-2012, 11:31 AM
Yeah im definitely an enthusiast, but I don't ever get really attached to ANY car, but this one I have done; hence why I'm not too bothered. I could keep it and buy the Diablo, but that would just be silly as the expense of owning the two would be crippling, more so because of the Diablo running costs, plus I have a 6 month old son to think about now, and I'm running out of garages lol

OMG sudesh your such an enthusiast quite a shock you would sell and have to say what a beautiful machine
Must be one of the best in uk
I've got the same attitude as you regards selling if it does then good I can move on with more important things in my life
If it doesn't then I'll be glad to keep it and just need to discipline myself not to grab the keys every time the sun shines lol
Good luck whatever the outcome

nobby
24-08-2012, 12:22 PM
One word ... STUNNED

Could be many more inc harsh language

Sudesh
24-08-2012, 12:46 PM
One word ... STUNNED

Could be many more inc harsh language

Don't worry buddy, I'll still look after your car! I'm sure if Wanted an NSX for a loan ai could get yours, I'd do you a weekend swap for the Diablo lol

nobby
24-08-2012, 02:47 PM
Hey bud, not worried about that know rightly you would not see me stuck.

Just gobsmacked u did it ... Know u have talked about it but still a shock.

Yes it would be stupid to hold onto it if you have the chance to purchase the Lambo

Not a problem re my car ... IMO I hope u don't need to as u will still have your own Lol!

Don't worry buddy, I'll still look after your car! I'm sure if Wanted an NSX for a loan ai could get yours, I'd do you a weekend swap for the Diablo lol

Ewan
24-08-2012, 06:51 PM
I think you could do with a few more photos on the ad ;-)

Best of luck with the sale - hold out, don't take any stupid offers!

Lankstarr
24-08-2012, 09:19 PM
She won't hang around, I'd buy as an
Investment if I had spare cash, not many as nice as her.

NSX fountain pen.., I need a picture of that! If buyer doesn't want it I'll take it off you!

L*

Sudesh
24-08-2012, 09:30 PM
Hey bud, not worried about that know rightly you would not see me stuck.

Just gobsmacked u did it ... Know u have talked about it but still a shock.

Yes it would be stupid to hold onto it if you have the chance to purchase the Lambo

Not a problem re my car ... IMO I hope u don't need to as u will still have your own Lol!

She won't hang around, I'd buy as an
Investment if I had spare cash, not many as nice as her.

NSX fountain pen.., I need a picture of that! If buyer doesn't want it I'll take it off you!

L*

I thought I posted photos of the pen before? I'll dig them out and send them to you.

TheSebringOne
24-08-2012, 11:54 PM
A bit of a shock Sudesh especially with the amount of TLC & R parts conversion!

Good luck with the sale.

c11nky
27-08-2012, 12:22 PM
Yeah im definitely an enthusiast, but I don't ever get really attached to ANY car, but this one I have done; hence why I'm not too bothered. I could keep it and buy the Diablo, but that would just be silly as the expense of owning the two would be crippling, more so because of the Diablo running costs, plus I have a 6 month old son to think about now, and I'm running out of garages lol

Loving your thinking there.

How did you get that one past The Management?

Or do you keep her in a garage too?

Mine is 11 months so I'd need a garage in another street with the amount of noise she makes. I have to make do with wax earplugs.

All the best with the wee lad and the sale.

Alan