PDA

View Full Version : Paul J Smith Photography - An Introduction

Paul Smith
08-09-2012, 09:33 AM
Afternoon all,

Having not posted on here for a while I thought it was about time I gave my self a proper introduction.

My name is Paul, 32 years of age and away from my day job I am a keen automotive photographer.

I have recently established Paul J Smith Photography (nothing like being your own boss) offering my services as a photographer.

For Facebook users - Paul J Smith Photography - FaceBook (http://www.facebook.com/PaulJSmithPhotography)

Please have a look, if you like what you see then please hit “Like”.

For those who do not follow Facebook, I have purchased my web domain and hope to have my own site up and running shortly.

An additional benefit to hitting “Like” on Facebook is that I can reach as many people as possible when I’m looking for a donor car to shoot.

I occasionally need the help of others when I need to test out new equipment. In return, the owner will receive some high resolution images of their pride and joy.

Best Regards,

Paul J Smith

vtecdirect
08-09-2012, 11:33 AM
Hi Paul, Can highly recommend Paul's work. Some of the best car photography I have ever seen!

Paul Smith
08-09-2012, 12:06 PM
Hi Paul, Can highly recommend Paul's work. Some of the best car photography I have ever seen!

Long time no hear Andy!

How are you?

Many thanks for the compliment, hope business is good for you.

Best Regards,

Paul.