PDA

View Full Version : New NSX update on Pistonheads

WhyOne?
24-10-2012, 12:20 PM
Production car is going to be displayed in January next year at the Detroit motor show:

http://www.pistonheads.com/news/default.asp?storyId=26559

Still not on the road until 2015 though.

NSX 2000
24-10-2012, 01:18 PM
Anybody fancy a weekend in Detroit?

And this is really hot off the press as I was only talking to Honda UK last week.

nobby
24-10-2012, 03:26 PM
Interesting point made ... Seen this a lot lately even on here about Honda's new direction

"Dear Honda,

Having gone from making exciting, groundbreaking performance/sports/super cars unfortunately you have rested upon you laruels for too long. Let's not even mention build quality and rust issues!

You let the S2000 slip away into obscurity without any redevelopment. Your neglect of the NSX criminal. The civic type R has been dumbed down over the years and the mugen upgrades are hideously over priced.

Please let sleeping dogs lie and use your development/R+D money on family hybrids and small cars which is clearly where your main customer base now lies.

If at some point you decide to become interesting and spend some money on a proper performance/drivers car that will be vaugely affordable Vs its rivals then please let us know.....until then, don't bother and let us enjoy some of your better cars which are fast becoming classics.

Yours Truely

British Petrolheads"

NSX-FAN
24-10-2012, 07:19 PM
It is not bad but IMO, i dont think it deserves the 3 letter name, when someone mentions NSX, i will always think of the models gone by and not the all new 10 year overdue replacement.

Problem Child
26-10-2012, 11:54 AM
I have worked in Detroit....I'd rather go to Beirut!!!! Its a tough old gig in Detriot (no I didnt spell it wrongly)

amo
04-11-2012, 08:34 PM
Never go there again what a dump I'd rather go to Afghanistan
Thx amo

Sudesh
04-11-2012, 08:59 PM
Agree with the above 2 comments.