PDA

View Full Version : F1 start/warm-up

Papalazarou
27-02-2006, 03:52 PM
Saw this on prime and was quite impressed.

James. :shock:

http://metacool.typepad.com/metacool/2006/02/unabashed_gearh.html

TheQuietOne
27-02-2006, 05:00 PM
Hi James,

I saw this too - how cool is that!

P.S. How sad is it on a rating of 1 to 10 to be sat in a hotel in Paris and to still be checking up on the forum even though I'm back tomorrow night? :shock:

Sagacitas
27-02-2006, 05:17 PM
How sad? All depends.

If you are married, or seriously committed, and the other half is not with you then Sad rating would be a 1-3 .

If you are married, or seriously committed, and the other half is with you then Sad rating would be a 4-9 (depending on how cute she is, how long you have been together, and if she is already mad at you or not).

If you are single, or allowed to roam, then Sad rating would be a 10.

Hope that helps. :)

Richard

Papalazarou
27-02-2006, 05:39 PM
I'm single and online because I have a misaligned work ethic. :shock:
However I'm not in Paris.

James.

Mr_Spanners
27-02-2006, 10:00 PM
However I'm not in Paris.

That's an amazing coincidence, neither am I! :wink:

Just watched the video ... I kept expecting the engine to go *BANG* but the most scary thing is the guy stood 2ft away with his arms folded looking totally non-plussed - all the more shocking when you consider that everyone around him are jabbing their fingers in their lugholes!!! :shock: He's either deaf or stoopid!!! :D

~Phil.

wgmr
28-02-2006, 07:55 PM
OK I really am that sad, but that was awesome, you gotta love motor sport, luckily all my friends are sad too so have forwarded it to them. More of those please?!

Will

TheQuietOne
01-03-2006, 01:55 PM
How sad? All depends.

If you are married, or seriously committed, and the other half is not with you then Sad rating would be a 1-3 .

If you are married, or seriously committed, and the other half is with you then Sad rating would be a 4-9 (depending on how cute she is, how long you have been together, and if she is already mad at you or not).

If you are single, or allowed to roam, then Sad rating would be a 10.

Hope that helps. :)

Richard

Phew, 7 year relationship = committed?, 26 yrs old and was on my own bored...so guess I scrape into the 1-3 score thanks!

Did have a wonder and check out that tall steel / iron thingy too, not bad either!

On the car front shocking only decent car I saw was a new 911 S, everything else were Pugs and Renaults...nothing like wathching the cars go by in London!

LAos showed my comittment to NSXCB as I got a bill today on my credit card for £10 for my surfing time in the hotel business suite!