PDA

View Full Version : Now that's how to advertise your NSX (or any car)

goldtop
29-01-2013, 06:03 PM
Some of the Prime guys really put the effort into prep, photography and details, don't they?

Saw this one appear: http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php/169805-1995-NSX-T-Rare-Midnight-Pearl-Comptech-Supercharged-Complete-OEM-NA2-02-conversion

Affordable, too. :(

TheSebringOne
29-01-2013, 06:24 PM
Excellent, well thought out & detailed ad.

The more information & pictures provided will help sell the car. Also could mean
the owner is a true real enthusiast & treated the car with TLC.

Papalazarou
29-01-2013, 07:20 PM
Looks fantastic! I'd have added a nose badge to break up the front a bit. But that's a really nice job by the look of it. I even like the blacked out rear hatch. The kind of thing Markc would do;-).
Come to think of it, the wheels aren't really my thing. But certainly well advertised.

Cheers.

nobby
29-01-2013, 08:01 PM
proper advert for a proper car

tbh, i have seen this format used by a forum member here; any car that Sudesh sells usually has a decent write up and loads of high quality images like this

proper way to sell a car

Problem Child
29-01-2013, 08:45 PM
proper advert for a proper car

tbh, i have seen this format used by a forum member here; any car that Sudesh sells usually has a decent write up and loads of high quality images like this

proper way to sell a car

Got bored about half way through....but perservered....a lovely car.....apart from the wheels

......and its not red!

markc
29-01-2013, 09:35 PM
I even like the blacked out rear hatch. The kind of thing Markc would do;-)

:) Indeed, it looks ridiculous! While I'm here, so does the Navpod and the +02 downgrade ;)

Well written ad though... and I don't mind the wheels.

gumball
30-01-2013, 10:41 AM
Very thorough well done ad, although what sells best is simply writing 'full service history. Un-modified'.

Nick Graves
30-01-2013, 08:36 PM
Indeed.

Although a bit of an originality freak, it also has a lot of appeal. I do wonder what it drives like...

TheSebringOne
30-01-2013, 10:57 PM
Wheels look ok, apart from the fact they are two piece & theres lots of studs.
If they were a single piece, ie not two piece & no studs, then I would really like em.