PDA

View Full Version : Seatbelt Trim...

NSXGB
18-02-2013, 02:21 PM
Anyone got one of these laying around in black. I need the drivers side (right) on a RHD car please.

Sudesh
19-02-2013, 07:01 PM
The part your looking for was never sold as a separate item and from memory was only on facelift seatbelt, your best option is to paint or wrap it in black vinyl.

NSXGB
19-02-2013, 07:16 PM
Yes, it's only available new with the 02+ seat belt assembly (££££) but can be removed easily from it.
I have a spare grey one which I tried to dye, didn't come out too bad and will do for the time being but I will always know its not the real deal so if I can find one I will be happy. The dye and paint will obviously wear off after a while too.

Sudesh
19-02-2013, 07:28 PM
Yes, it's only available new with the 02+ seat belt assembly (££££) but can be removed easily from it.
I have a spare grey one which I tried to dye, didn't come out too bad and will do for the time being but I will always know its not the real deal so if I can find one I will be happy. The dye and paint will obviously wear off after a while too.

Vinyl wrap, wears much better, I'd say the chances of finding that OEM part in black, is like trying to win the lottery, even more so as its from the facelift cars.

NSXGB
19-02-2013, 07:36 PM
Yes, vinyl would probably wear better than the dye or paint... Lets hope my numbers come up!