PDA

View Full Version : Type R shoot - Paul J Smith Photography

Paul Smith
25-02-2013, 02:14 PM
Afternoon,

I am putting together a shoot for all Type R's that were ever in production.

I started this off on my facebook page - Paul J Smith Photography - FaceBook (http://www.facebook.com/PaulJSmithPhotography)

I currently have :

JDM DC2 Integra
UKDM DC2 Integra
EK9 pre face-lift
EK9 face-lift
CH1 Accord Type R
CL1 Accord Euro R ( strictly speaking not a Type R )
DC5 Integra
FN2 Civic
M200 FN2 Civic
FD2 Civic

All of them in white :)

I've had a note of interest on FaceBook from an NSX owner but no reply to date. I need to organise an NSX to complete the line up, a Type R variant would be fantastic, an NSX of any variant would be equally great.

Is anyone here in the Edinburgh/Glasgow area?

Failing that, is anyone will to travel to be part of this shoot?

m666 edd
25-02-2013, 03:17 PM
Well if you are after white I think there is only 1 facelift type r in the UK and I'm not sure who the owner is but I don't think they use the forums.

NSXGB
25-02-2013, 04:41 PM
Well if you are after white I think there is only 1 facelift type r in the UK and I'm not sure who the owner is but I don't think they use the forums.

I think it's 'Richy' on here that has the 02 'R', he doesn't really post.

Paul Smith
25-02-2013, 05:53 PM
I know there are a good few NSX's in Scotland.

I've spoke to Henry Roy so I know there are a few owners who have been to his place and another owner that I know off that takes his car to Phoenix Honda in Paisley.

Any NSX would complete my line up.

NSX100
26-02-2013, 01:37 PM
Hi Paul,

I would be happy to help, except that I am in Aberdeen and do not take the car out in the salt so it would have to be in a month's time or thereabouts. As you can see it is neither white nor an 'R'

Cheers,

David

Paul Smith
26-02-2013, 03:43 PM
Cheers David,

I'm looking at the 23/24th March, somewhere in the Edinburgh area, more likely Bo'Ness (just outside of Edinburgh)

I've e-mailed a number of local businesses to seek permission to use their premises as we have enough cars to attract attention. The last thing I want is to get moved on by security or police.

I'd love it if you could attend.

Are you on Facebook at all ?

NSX100
06-03-2013, 09:31 AM
Cheers David,

I'm looking at the 23/24th March, somewhere in the Edinburgh area, more likely Bo'Ness (just outside of Edinburgh)

I've e-mailed a number of local businesses to seek permission to use their premises as we have enough cars to attract attention. The last thing I want is to get moved on by security or police.

I'd love it if you could attend.

Are you on Facebook at all ?

Unfortunately that weekend will not work for me Paul and I am one of the 8 people left in the world who is not on Facebook. You can pm me if you have other dates in mind.

Cheers,

David

Senninha
06-03-2013, 10:06 AM
Unfortunately that weekend will not work for me Paul and I am one of the 8 people left in the world who is not on Facebook. You can pm me if you have other dates in mind.

Cheers,

David

So thats 2 of us identified ... who are the other 6?

Papalazarou
06-03-2013, 10:53 AM
I'm not on that insidious world of hell.

Cheers.

Silver Surfer
06-03-2013, 02:05 PM
Nor me...

SS

Paul Smith
12-03-2013, 11:01 PM

Cheers,

David

Thanks for replying David.

That date fits in best with the majority of other owners and I've just been granted permission to shoot on a great location.

Anyone else?

Mark N
13-03-2013, 08:39 AM
what's facebook:D