PDA

View Full Version : Iknow I will regret this......but it looks like I shall soon be selling my NSX

jan glyn
10-05-2013, 07:02 PM
I own the Charlotte Green targa that Sudesh did so much to in his refresh post. Any of you familiar with that post will be aware of the painstaking standards that Sudesh applies to his work and the efforts he goes to to improve an already well engineered car. I spent some time locating this car and purchasing from the irish owner. It has been repatriated and now wears its P111 NSX registration, fresh MOT today taxed and ready to go with a wealth of provenance depicting the works carried out.

Due to work commitments I have had to virtually relocate both office and home. I am fortunate to have a collection of classic and interesting cars but now have to accept that I will not have the time to fully enjoy and maintain them. So the time has come to consider a sale and I would hope it finds a home with an appreciative member of the club. Miles 78K Year 1997 Targa. I am preparing the ad for the sales and will post as soon as pictures etc done and resized.

With regret Mike