PDA

View Full Version : Track day places this Sunday (26th) at Blyton Park, very low numbers

QuietJim
22-05-2013, 04:31 PM
Hi all,

I turn 40 on Sunday. To celebrate, I've booked Blyton Park exclusively for my buddies and me to play on. With only 3 days left, I still have a small number of places available, so if any of NSXCB would like to join in, you'll be very welcome. Price is £200 per car and there will only be around 25 cars booked in all day. This isn't a profit-making exercise, I'd just like to get a little closer to breaking even than I am now :)

Sadly I won't be bringing the NSX as it's off the road while I make the difficult decision whether to keep it or sell it, but I have just bought a 996 Turbo and Integra Type R, both of which will be getting their maiden track outing. Everyone there will be a friend of mine so there will be plenty of opportunity to blag passenger rides throughout the day as well as enjoying as much track time as you and your V-TEC beast can handle.

I don't want to publish the details for all and sundry to see, so please post here and/or PM me if you're interested and I'll send you all the info.

soddy
22-05-2013, 07:11 PM
Happy Birthday mate, have a few years before it happens for me lol.
Enjoy your day!