PDA

View Full Version : hot!

britlude
14-07-2013, 06:00 PM
it's too hot! being british i'm not use to such heat, and am thoroughly fed up of smug weather presenters presuming we all LOVE the hot weather. i'm living under a factor 50 shroud, sweating like a P. I. G., desperate for shade, and cheesed off with the £2 for a bottle of luke warm water ta!

we don't, so shut up grinning when telling us it's going to be 30 degrees tomorrow! 21 will do just fine ta, broken cloud will do!

grrrrrr

goldtop
14-07-2013, 08:17 PM
Be happy! I'm 5 shades of beetroot colour after today's jaunt around North Essex in the NSX. :o

But at least I was in the company of an F50, 600bhp Subaru, EVO, various porkers, M-series BMWs, R26s, TVRs. The soundtrack alone made up for the pain I'm now suffering. Ish.

Senninha
16-07-2013, 08:08 PM
That mix sounds like a PH fun run .... Hope all the TVR's made it back, they have a habit of going AWOL ...

NSX 2000
17-07-2013, 10:14 AM
it's too hot! being british i'm not use to such heat, and am thoroughly fed up of smug weather presenters presuming we all LOVE the hot weather. i'm living under a factor 50 shroud, sweating like a P. I. G., desperate for shade, and cheesed off with the £2 for a bottle of luke warm water ta!

we don't, so shut up grinning when telling us it's going to be 30 degrees tomorrow! 21 will do just fine ta, broken cloud will do!

grrrrrr

I know where you work, and you're just minutes from one of these, http://www.mcdonalds.co.uk/ukhome/more-food/iced-fruit-smoothies-iced-frappes.html :)

Nick Graves
17-07-2013, 10:39 AM
Been using the S2000 a bit recently at last.

People have been whinging about the b loody weather all year.

Finally, I actually feel awake & alert and everyone's still bloody whinging.

Honestly, there's no pleasing some horses.

sorepaws
17-07-2013, 02:55 PM
Maybe this is the opportunity to open a poll ?

Preferred weather for SSC

Rain Lightning and Thunderstorms
Sun, blue sky and warm weather ?

Your preference is ?

:-)

mutley
17-07-2013, 03:42 PM
OH stop whinging about the hot weather, just think about poor little me when i'm in Afghanistan in the heat wearing body armour etc ( with a bit of luck I won't be going back there again, 3 times is enough for anyone).

Break out the BBQ and the beer and enjoy it

Jim

gumball
17-07-2013, 05:02 PM
Some folks pick the oddest holiday destinations!

Nick Graves
17-07-2013, 07:57 PM
Maybe this is the opportunity to open a poll ?

Preferred weather for SSC

Rain Lightning and Thunderstorms
Sun, blue sky and warm weather ?

Your preference is ?

:-)

I like both! The more violent the better.

What I cannot abide is that cold, pis sy insipid grey British weather we've been suffering for the previous 1,100 months.