PDA

View Full Version : ebay auction today

Greybloke
20-03-2006, 09:56 PM
Just out of interest, anyone else bid for the various parts ending on ebay today. I had a small success, although poss overpaid? I did view the parts on Friday, so I did know what I was getting into.... I hope :roll:

josewick
20-03-2006, 11:23 PM
I wanted the rear lights initially but was out bidded...

it went mad in the last minute.......

Greybloke
21-03-2006, 12:26 AM
Yes they all went a bit crazy in the final moments, but that's normal for fleebay I think.

Think the rear glass was a bit of a bargin?

josewick
21-03-2006, 08:43 AM
did you get the seats then??

simonprelude
21-03-2006, 12:34 PM
I was looking at these parts, didn't need anything so even though the prices seemed cheapish nothing really for me to buy.

Just hoping now I never need to replace the rear glass :(

Greybloke
21-03-2006, 10:56 PM
Yes won the seats, which will be installed in the car whilst I get my originals re trimmed.

Anyone know a good trim shop?

simonprelude
22-03-2006, 01:34 PM
Good buy, the seller said reserve was £500 !!

Yes won the seats, which will be installed in the car whilst I get my originals re trimmed.

Mr_Spanners
22-03-2006, 03:01 PM

It's a bit of a drive up north for you but these guys are amazing - they retrim the Recaro seats used in the dugouts for Premiership teams!

http://www.capitalseating.co.uk/applicationlist.asp?appgrpid=14

If you get in touch with them speak to Steve Swann - very knowledgable and helpful! 8)

~Phil.

Greybloke
27-03-2006, 08:50 PM
Collected my seats today, the seller still has the bonnet, ns door, and pair of complete headlight units all in red.

These didn't reach reserve in the ebay auction, and I think can be brought by negotiation. :D