PDA

View Full Version : Any NSX' owners in Bucks, Oxford or South Northants?

Philip
14-03-2014, 03:05 PM
Hiya,

being a new owner I was wondering if there were any other owners locally and if so, I wouldn't mind meeting up for a natter, compare cars, talk bollox or whatever.

i live near to Brackley, home of Mercedes GP and not too far from Silverstone.

my local pub has a classic and sportscar meet on the first Sunday of the month and is well supported by piston head members with some tasty cars arriving every month.

so, how about it? Waddya think?

cheers,

phil

Senninha
14-03-2014, 04:53 PM
Hi Phil,

When Im back on the road I'd be up for this. What time of day is the Monthly classic meet?

regards, Paul

NSX 2000
14-03-2014, 04:57 PM
Hiya,

being a new owner I was wondering if there were any other owners locally and if so, I wouldn't mind meeting up for a natter, compare cars, talk bollox or whatever.

i live near to Brackley, home of Mercedes GP and not too far from Silverstone.

my local pub has a classic and sportscar meet on the first Sunday of the month and is well supported by piston head members with some tasty cars arriving every month.

so, how about it? Waddya think?

cheers,

phil

Sorepaws is only down the road from you in MK.

Philip
14-03-2014, 05:08 PM
Hi Phil,

When Im back on the road I'd be up for this. What time of day is the Monthly classic meet?

regards, Paul
Hi Paul,

it is at the Red Lion in Evenley and starts from 9.30 until midday. They serve bacon butties and coffee too.

hope to see you there.

phil

Problem Child
14-03-2014, 07:35 PM
Hi Paul,

it is at the Red Lion in Evenley and starts from 9.30 until midday. They serve bacon butties and coffee too.

hope to see you there.

phil
S21NSX isn't too far either....we're near Thame

havoc
15-03-2014, 06:33 PM
Hi Phil, I'll definitely make it over again this year. How're you finding the car?

Philip
15-03-2014, 08:50 PM
I'm loving it. I have to keep going for a spin around my local country lanes just for the hell of it. It's brilliant.

see you at the Red Lion on the 1st of April?

cheers,

Phil

L696ULO
17-03-2014, 05:09 PM
I should be ok to get over for the 1st April (as long as it's not an April fool) need to blow the cobwebs out of the NSX !

Rich

L696ULO
18-03-2014, 07:17 AM
Hi Phil

Went to put it in the diary and the first Sunday in April is the 6th not 1st?

Rich

Philip
19-03-2014, 08:12 AM
Hi Guys,

The First Sunday in April IS the 6th. It would be great to see as many NSX's possible lined up in the car park at The Red Lion, Evenley NN13 5SH. From 9.30 onwards.

Hope to meet some of you then.

Cheers,

Phil

Problem Child
19-03-2014, 12:54 PM
Hi Guys,The First Sunday in April IS the 6th. It would be great to see as many NSX's possible lined up in the car park at The Red Lion, Evenley NN13 5SH. From 9.30 onwards.Hope to meet some of you then.Cheers,PhilI'm up for it

Philip
01-04-2014, 05:08 PM
Anyone else up for coming along this first Sunday morning of April?. The pub serves bacon butties from 9.30 am onwards.

cheers,

Phil

Problem Child
01-04-2014, 06:36 PM
Anyone else up for coming along this first Sunday morning of April?. The pub serves bacon butties from 9.30 am onwards.

cheers,

Phil

Count me in

Problem Child
03-04-2014, 06:52 PM
Count me in

Will you still be there 1130?

Philip
03-04-2014, 07:18 PM
Yep, should be.

L696ULO
03-04-2014, 09:28 PM
Hi Geoff

I thought all your non OEM parts were going to speed you up!

See you on Sunday

Rich

sorepaws
04-04-2014, 01:43 PM
Squadron Leader
Not sure I can make this Sunday too many other things going on, but please join us at the Silverstone Classic in July

Philip
06-04-2014, 01:48 PM
Nice to meet two fellow NSX'ers today in Evenley, namely Geoff and Rich, and their cars were in the fastest colour too ;)
it was a good turn out today with a great mix of cars so thanks for making the effort guys. Hope to see you back here again..
cheers,

Phil

L696ULO
06-04-2014, 03:25 PM
Good to meet you and Geoff again.
Had a blast with a McLaren on the M1 on the way home.

Cheers Rich

Problem Child
06-04-2014, 08:19 PM
Nice to meet two fellow NSX'ers today in Evenley, namely Geoff and Rich, and their cars were in the fastest colour too ;)
it was a good turn out today with a great mix of cars so thanks for making the effort guys. Hope to see you back here again..
cheers,

Phil
Nice location and some nice cars. Usual selection of porkers but 3 nice red NSX's stole the show, closely followed by a nice old Fiat X1.9
Good to meet you Phil (and Rich)

Senninha
07-04-2014, 06:47 AM
Good to see the season is starting already ...

cheers,

Phil

Shame they're not as quick at posting photo's :)

Good to meet you and Geoff again.
Had a blast with a McLaren on the M1 on the way home.

Cheers Rich

Mmmm, very nice, but in a Red a suspect it was a short blast Rich, lol

regards, Paul

L696ULO
07-04-2014, 08:51 AM
Haha, hare and tortoise is all I can say and remember my car is red and black unlike Geoff's !

You wouldn't have liked the drive your favourite M25 tunnel is 50mph limit and was full of law abiding citizens!

Regards
Rich

Senninha
07-04-2014, 09:53 AM
How far up the M1 were you meeting? Should try the 507 across to Bishops Stortford, then for you the 120 .... much nicer than the 25!

I passd through the tuneel the other day and thought how boring ;o)

Problem Child
07-04-2014, 01:52 PM
Good to see the season is starting already ...Shame they're not as quick at posting photo's :)Mmmm, very nice, but in a Red a suspect it was a short blast Rich, lolregards, PaulI saw a mclaren on the way home too....dead common!

L696ULO
07-04-2014, 03:58 PM
How far up the M1 were you meeting? Should try the 507 across to Bishops Stortford, then for you the 120 .... much nicer than the 25!

I passd through the tuneel the other day and thought how boring ;o)

i came came off at Milton Keynes junction 13

Hagasan
07-04-2014, 04:22 PM
I saw a mclaren on the way home too....dead common!

No Geoff, that was the same McLaren!! It passed you first because you were in the super-slow Red NSX, then passed Rich in his slightly faster Red NSX lol!!!

NSXGB
07-04-2014, 09:13 PM
No Geoff, that was the same McLaren!! It passed you first because you were in the super-slow Red NSX, then passed Rich in his slightly faster Red NSX lol!!!

I wonder if Geoff is home yet...

Hagasan
08-04-2014, 07:20 AM
I wonder if Geoff is home yet...

He's on "summer tour" now..... He meanders from meet to show to meet etc... Probably making his way to Japfest at the moment ;-))

Problem Child
08-04-2014, 09:33 PM
He's on "summer tour" now..... He meanders from meet to show to meet etc... Probably making his way to Japfest at the moment ;-))

If you mean Japfest 2015, I am setting out for it at the end of September 2014. I'm not doing Japfest this year but doing the Pancake run in welsh wales and then on the Sunday going up to Scotland to Jockfest

Philip
27-04-2014, 05:18 PM
Hi everyone. As it is the first Sunday of the month next Sunday, who's up for driving there NSX's up to Evenley for the morning meet at The Red Lion? We had three NSX's in attendance lat time and was good to see. Be nice if there were more next time,
I'm going so hopefully meet some of you there from 9.30?

Cheers,

Phil

Problem Child
29-04-2014, 07:43 PM
Hi everyone. As it is the first Sunday of the month next Sunday, who's up for driving there NSX's up to Evenley for the morning meet at The Red Lion? We had three NSX's in attendance lat time and was good to see. Be nice if there were more next time,

Cheers,

Phil
I cant make it, sorry...already en route to wales for the Pancake run and if I turn back I wont make it for Sunday and then back up to the Pancake run for July!

sorepaws
30-04-2014, 07:16 AM

Cheers,

Phil

Away for the weekend maybe next time