PDA

View Full Version : SOLD - Set of OEM 7 spoke 16"/17" alloy wheels

nobby
19-04-2014, 04:35 PM
Hi

i am putting up my spare set of alloy wheels. This is to help fund another project ... Badly :)

The 7 spoke rims are the best wheels for the NA1 series NSX in my opinion. There is no kerbing, or driving damage to these rims as they have not been used. However they have marks in the test paint due to being in storage and being moved about etc. They are completely straight with no buckles etc. Genuine rims.

NB. All 4 wheels will require a respray (if originality sought). The reason I say that is that there are varying colours used on a couple of them as I used them for testing to get the desired colour for the set of wheels on my car currently. This is the only issue with these rims. One of the rears has been sprayed to the colour and standard of the wheels currently on my car. This wheel was powder-coated and sprayed by nulukwheels (http://www.nulukwheels.co.uk/)

I have brand new centre caps for all 4 wheels (not even out of packets) You will know the price of these caps alone anyway. These are included in the sale.

NB. I am also willing to sell the rims WITHOUT the centre caps (at a reduced cost)

i am looking 800 quid for the lot. Considering the price of these rims from HUK and the rarity as well as the new centre caps, and getting/finding a good set this is a realistic price. Postage will have to be paid separately as I have no clue what cost will be (pending on your location). Happy to ship to anywhere, as long as the buyer pays the costs. Please keep in mind I am based in Northern Ireland and you will be paying UK postage costs (for those interested residing within the UK).

i will get up pics as and when I can. Any questions please contact me.

thanks for looking

lotusolly
19-04-2014, 11:22 PM
If your trying to save some money you could always let me have the 9.5J prodrives rather than the 8.5's ;)

nobby
20-04-2014, 09:46 AM
I could ... But I won't :)

If your trying to save some money you could always let me have the 9.5J prodrives rather than the 8.5's ;)

nobby
24-05-2014, 04:55 PM
thought id bump these! :)

nobby
10-06-2014, 09:35 PM
Pics as promised ... a long time ago, so apologies.

Fronts inc caps

rears

nobby
23-06-2014, 12:41 PM
sale pending**

nobby
30-06-2014, 09:16 PM
SOLD!

thanks NSXCB