PDA

View Full Version : NA2 Right Hand Side (Driver side UK) Rear Brake Caliper

nobby
24-06-2014, 10:09 AM
Hi

I have for sale a pretty much unused NA2 rear caliper I purchased from Adnan at A.S. Motorsport (he can vouch on condition) for my NA1 brake upgrade project about a year or so as of 2015.
This caliper comes in the gold painted finish.

To source the LHS caliper you can try your luck on the website http://www.rockauto.co.uk/ for that side or other known sources.

Costs from our friends in HUK is 790 quid for this part. You can have this at a fraction of the price - £279 ONO plus postage (this is what it cost me so no profit making here)

NB. There are NO pads with the caliper

This caliper will require NO rebuild as it is very clean and paintwork is excellent

Genuine reason for sale; purchased a rear set from US (vendor would not split). These were nowhere near the condition this caliper is in and had to be refurbished and painted

For anyone running NA1 with stock brakes I wholly recommend doing a brake upgrade to the NA2 spec unless you go BBK option. The braking feel and difference is massive when paired up with bigger discs and pads and the updated ABS system.

Thanks for looking

Andrew

Hagasan
24-06-2014, 10:57 AM
Both side calipers should have the handbrake mechanism if they are indeed rears?

nobby
24-06-2014, 10:59 AM
i will amend accordingly ... thanks mate

Both side calipers should have the handbrake mechanism if they are indeed rears?

nobby
13-07-2015, 12:54 PM
Bump with pics and to show that it IS a rear caliper!

Sensible offers considered