View Full Version : Body parts

Shipz
14-07-2014, 01:00 PM
Hi guys

After the following parts for an NA1:

Driver side wing
front bumper
stereo/dash

Would be interested in knowing what parts people have for sale!

Thanks
Shipz

NSXGB
14-07-2014, 01:24 PM
PM'd.......

Kaz-kzukNA1
14-07-2014, 02:41 PM
Hi, Shipz.

It will help if you can let us know bit more about your NSX.
For example, the year model, country spec, etc.
Based on your location info, I believe it's UK spec and I presumed that you used 'NA1' to indicate that it's an early year model.

Ideally, it will help if you can provide us with the first 11 digits of your VIN, JHMNA****** but not the complete VIN on the public website.

The reason is, some of the colour/finish/design is different depending on the spec of your NSX.

Kaz

Shipz
14-07-2014, 06:47 PM
Hi, Shipz.

Hi
It will help if you can let us know bit more about your NSX.
For example, the year model, country spec, etc.
Based on your location info, I believe it's UK spec and I presumed that you used 'NA1' to indicate that it's an early year model.

Ideally, it will help if you can provide us with the first 11 digits of your VIN, JHMNA****** but not the complete VIN on the public website.

The reason is, some of the colour/finish/design is different depending on the spec of your NSX.

Kaz

Kaz

I may have mentioned before, It's not my NSX, but my friend's. He is not on the forum so I'm in here in his behalf.

We had running issues first, but got to the bottom of a lot of them, however it's recently had a collision with a wall, hence needing a few body parts.

Its black and has the pop up lights, believe it's a 96 model and import.

I personally own a Skyline R34.

Apologies if vague, but assumed there was the NA1 earlier model and NA2 being face lift.

Thanks
Shipz

Kaz-kzukNA1
14-07-2014, 09:33 PM
Thank you for the extra info, Shipz.
It was well worth asking.

If it's a JDM import, then the front bumper doesn't have headlight washer like on European models.
Can be dealt with but just an extra task filling the hole if using European model front bumper on JDM.
Obviously, the license plate holder is different between JDM and UK model but not a big deal.
For your reference, if you need the REAR bumper, please note that some of the European spec rear bumper has fairly big square cover for the removable tow hook.
Again, the license plate holder design is different between JDM and UK models and it may become big task for the case of REAR bumper.

The audio head unit is different between JDM and European model so I believe your friend is using some sort of frequency expander. I also own JDM NSX so the FM frequency band is different and thus, using expander.
JDM uses diversity system (two ANT) whereas UK spec doesn't and just one ANT.
The text logo on the audio head unit is also different between the two country spec.
On the later model, the push buttons and big two dials have different colour compared to the earlier models.

The centre console has different colour and finish depending on the country spec and year model.

If you source the front/rear wing from US, it will have cut out for the reflector panel so requires extra filling.

Quite often, people uses NA1 and NA2 to distinguish early/later spec models and it's understandable but for the parts purpose, better to use VIN.
For your reference, NA1 and NA2 are Engine code and all AT models stayed as NA1 spec regardless of whether it was pop-up or face lifted model.
The front bumper and wing are different between pop-up and face lifted model although anything can be done if enough time and skill were applied.

Kaz