PDA

View Full Version : SOLD - NA1 parts for sale - BUNDLE!

Minch
09-08-2014, 03:29 AM
Hello chaps,

Its been a few years since I've been on here so I hope you are all well.

Just having a bit of a clear out at my spare garage and decided it really is time to shift the spare NSX stuff that's been sitting around for a while now. To be totally honest with you I really haven't got the time to lay it all out, clean it up and and photograph everything. Lazy I know . . .

To refresh, my NSX had 89k miles on the clock when she went through a major upgrade which meant that the suspension, exhaust (and headers) and brakes we're removed and replaced with various performance upgrades. Nothing wrong with the originals but it was just something I always had planned to do to the car. I also bought a Mugen (allegedly) chip which I never got around to fitting to the ECU (bought from another user on this site). I have a HID light upgrade kit which has never been opened too. Basically if someone wants to take the lot for £500 then they can have a deal, no offers. I had been offered £300 alone for the brake calipers a few years back from a Honda Accord owner(?!) so that's always an option for someone else to make a quick buck if they don't need then and have the time to polish them up a little! Oh, and I also have the spare wheel included in the sale if anyone wants to add weight to their NSX ;-)

I just want to get rid so please contact me if you want it. I don't want to split it as I just need to space now.

Not included in this "job lot" is the ABS Modulator I bought as a possible replacement. It turned out mine wasn't knackered after all. If someone wants this part only I will sell it for £250. (think I paid £450 for it, Honda wanted £2,000 for anew one!)

Cheers
Nathan Mincham
(aka Minch)
07799 036540
nathan@expressioninteriors.co.uk

Minch
09-08-2014, 02:17 PM
***SOLD*** Looks like we might have a winner! Congrats to Goldtop.

Hello chaps,

Its been a few years since I've been on here so I hope you are all well.

Just having a bit of a clear out at my spare garage and decided it really is time to shift the spare NSX stuff that's been sitting around for a while now. To be totally honest with you I really haven't got the time to lay it all out, clean it up and and photograph everything. Lazy I know . . .

To refresh, my NSX had 89k miles on the clock when she went through a major upgrade which meant that the suspension, exhaust (and headers) and brakes we're removed and replaced with various performance upgrades. Nothing wrong with the originals but it was just something I always had planned to do to the car. I also bought a Mugen (allegedly) chip which I never got around to fitting to the ECU (bought from another user on this site). I have a HID light upgrade kit which has never been opened too. Basically if someone wants to take the lot for £500 then they can have a deal, no offers. I had been offered £300 alone for the brake calipers a few years back from a Honda Accord owner(?!) so that's always an option for someone else to make a quick buck if they don't need then and have the time to polish them up a little! Oh, and I also have the spare wheel included in the sale if anyone wants to add weight to their NSX ;-)

I just want to get rid so please contact me if you want it. I don't want to split it as I just need to space now.

Not included in this "job lot" is the ABS Modulator I bought as a possible replacement. It turned out mine wasn't knackered after all. If someone wants this part only I will sell it for £250. (think I paid £450 for it, Honda wanted £2,000 for anew one!)

Cheers
Nathan Mincham
(aka Minch)
07799 036540
nathan@expressioninteriors.co.uk