PDA

View Full Version : Club creation call

sorepaws
25-11-2014, 09:53 PM
Unless those that run the forum have an alternative :-

Will all those who are interested in the process of starting the club, being part of the team to setup and at least do the initial work please put their names below please incude a date and time you will be available for a conference call.

Once I have a list and a reasonable number who can be on the phone at the same time I will arrange the call in details (this will need to be emailed to you).

I will also aim to send out an agenda for the call, relevant input from anyone most welcome

Sorepaws (Mike) Available evenings 26th Nov - 6th Dec between 7 and 10pm

Dragonlady
26-11-2014, 06:10 AM
Count me in please Mike!

Ian

ps. Stop looking people and get your names down!!!

Dragonlady
26-11-2014, 06:11 AM
any night apart from 6th is good for me.

Ian

Shawnsx5
26-11-2014, 07:54 AM
Any evening works for me.

Neil

Problem Child
26-11-2014, 10:04 AM
Any evening works for me.

Neil

count me in

Pride
26-11-2014, 12:02 PM
And me please.

Kaz-kzukNA1
26-11-2014, 01:01 PM
Would love to contribute and meeting agenda would be great to use the limited free time available.

One thing though... Could you consider doing this on Skype, WhatsApp, LINE, etc as I no longer use land line? Or, to be precise, only use it once a year or so for the analog fax machine.
As I'm always busy, best if you can tell me the date and time so that I'll force myself to free up the time for it. However, Saturday night is not good for me at this stage.

There seem to be a mini meet this weekend involving several long time members so it will be nice if they can spend some time on this topic and get some feedback. I have already asked the possibility.

Kaz

havoc
26-11-2014, 09:37 PM
Would prefer after 8pm, but can do earlier some evenings (not 29th, 1st, 3rd).

Can't do 2nd or 6th, rest are good. Happy with skype or old-fashioned phone.

kingsley
27-11-2014, 08:24 AM
Sounds good to me. I am in Oxford for long weekend Thursday - Sunday Can be free Monday 1st to 5th Happy to have conference call. Or if needed meet up somewhere central for all. I don't mind a couple of hours away.

Kingsley

Problem Child
27-11-2014, 01:13 PM
Sounds good to me. I am in Oxford for long weekend Thursday - Sunday Can be free Monday 1st to 5th Happy to have conference call. Or if needed meet up somewhere central for all. I don't mind a couple of hours away.

Kingsley

You could also attend our mini meet in the South East on Sunday morning....your most of the way there already? I am sure we'll be discussing it there

kingsley
27-11-2014, 03:11 PM
Hi Geoff. I am with my sister and her husband being treated to a weekend away following my health problem so a little difficult.

Kingsley

Problem Child
27-11-2014, 09:30 PM
Hi Geoff. I am with my sister and her husband being treated to a weekend away following my health problem so a little difficult.

Kingsley

Would have been great to see you again...See you at Silverstone instead. Get well soon

sorepaws
28-11-2014, 10:39 AM
My proposal is to have a call on Thursday the 4th at 8pm - If you pm with an EMAIL address I will send out the relevant call details.

Silver Surfer
01-12-2014, 12:25 AM
First pre-club Board meeting...;)

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll48/silversurfernsx/NSXBoardmeet.jpg (http://s285.photobucket.com/user/silversurfernsx/media/NSXBoardmeet.jpg.html)

SS

sorepaws
03-12-2014, 09:17 AM
Call in details sent out to those that have contacted me - anyone else please PM

Pride
04-12-2014, 08:28 PM
Not best pleased.
The London number told me to call another number which nobody picked up.
Conference calls are usually very easy and efficient, but this is a waste of time.
Joking apart Honda UK didn't organise this did they???;)

seanh
04-12-2014, 10:56 PM
Hello Mike,

Sorry I missed the update re the club. I am interested in helping out but was on the road, this as in most weeks,.so please let me know if and when I can help and any help needed.

Speak soon,

Regards,

Seanh

sorepaws
05-12-2014, 08:40 AM
The call lasted an hour, an my apologies for the "wrong" number to start but some managed to get through.
There are still points to clarify going forward :-

Club - Association or Limited by guarantee - details/costs/factors to be determined
Insurance - implications of club type as above
Club Name "HONDA NSX Owners Club" - unless there are major reason why not
How to connect NSXCB and the Club so that people can enjoy the benefits of both
Details of the "Rules/Constitution" - word doc to be circulated for comments/changes

On the call
Havoc (Martin)
DragonLady (Ian and Sharon)
Oneillg1201 (Geoff)
Shawnsx5 (Neil)
Sorepaws (Mike)
apologies from Kaz, Kingsley, NSX2000

Not best pleased.
The London number told me to call another number which nobody picked up.
Conference calls are usually very easy and efficient, but this is a waste of time.
Joking apart Honda UK didn't organise this did they???;)