PDA

View Full Version : ITBs

solidol
18-12-2014, 11:50 PM
Guys I tried searching but couldn't find any discussions. Does anybody here run ITBs?

britlude
19-12-2014, 12:17 AM
not sure i've seen any in the uk.... there is a thread on Prime... http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php/166467-Official-ITB-Reference-Thread

i might have to get Ekaf tuning to have an investigate!!!

solidol
19-12-2014, 12:34 AM
not sure i've seen any in the uk.... there is a thread on Prime... http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php/166467-Official-ITB-Reference-Thread

i might have to get Ekaf tuning to have an investigate!!!

I thought since you have Jenvey in your backyard maybe more folks in UK/Europe would have them. I contacted Jenvey to see if they can offer manifold for c30/32

drmikey
19-12-2014, 06:17 AM
I have ordered some from SoS for my car. I think Rob Fenn runs them on his race car also.

SoS is a nice kit - uses jenvey bodies and comes with all the kit to run the oem vaccum and IACV so presumably quite roadable

NSX 2000
19-12-2014, 09:31 AM
I remember having this conversation about 10 years ago at a rolling road day, if I remember it was going to be expensive and nobody was willing to take the plunge. Can't remember if Amo was going down this route with his Turbo.

Anybody know what has happened to Amo and his car?

NSXGB
19-12-2014, 09:42 AM
I remember having this conversation about 10 years ago at a rolling road day, if I remember it was going to be expensive and nobody was willing to take the plunge. Can't remember if Amo was going down this route with his Turbo.

Anybody know what has happened to Amo and his car?

Amo is still around, more on FB, last heard he was having a twin turbo setup installed.

drmikey
19-12-2014, 10:58 AM
I thought since you have Jenvey in your backyard maybe more folks in UK/Europe would have them. I contacted Jenvey to see if they can offer manifold for c30/32

AFAIK only Science of Speed do the manifold - jenvey just supply the bodies.

SoS are in your backyard! There are quite a few people running them in the states.

solidol
19-12-2014, 07:43 PM
AFAIK only Science of Speed do the manifold - jenvey just supply the bodies.

SoS are in your backyard! There are quite a few people running them in the states.
Yeah we have SOS nearby. I also confirmed they use Jenvey throttle bodies for their kit.

Jenvey replied stating they never produced manifold for C30/32 engines. But they're willing to do custom work and first set would be around 3500 EUR. Which essentially the same price as SOS sells whole kit for. Not sure where SOS gets manifold for their package but I think quote from Jenvey includes R&D not just to make it fit but flow testing etc

drmikey
19-12-2014, 08:24 PM
I was in discussions with Titan about an NSX kit after I was involved in the development of their Honda K20 kit

But limited demand meant pre order of 10 items