PDA

View Full Version : Essex Sunday Run

trackdemon
28-02-2015, 02:56 PM
Hello NSXCBers, been a while since I posted! Little bit last minute, but I'm doing a Sunday run tomorrow so thought I'd see if any of you folks fancy tagging along. Meet Birchanger Services and head to Newmarket and back on a great cross country route; drop me an email if you fancy tagging along.

Steve@Stevehallphotography.net

Problem Child
01-03-2015, 11:28 AM
Hello NSXCBers, been a while since I posted! Little bit last minute, but I'm doing a Sunday run tomorrow so thought I'd see if any of you folks fancy tagging along. Meet Birchanger Services and head to Newmarket and back on a great cross country route; drop me an email if you fancy tagging along.

Steve@Stevehallphotography.net

Sorry couldn't make it in the end as my wife announced she was working

Senninha
01-03-2015, 07:08 PM
b***ger,

only just seen this and was twiddling thumbs this morning ... I really enjoy this run ...

You still own the NSX or running something else interesting?

regards Paul

trackdemon
03-03-2015, 12:34 PM
No worries Geoff, Paul - still have NSX although it's SORN currently: will be recommissioned in time for summer though! I had a GTR press car to shoot Friday-Monday; was well worth hitting the route with it!

Silver Surfer
17-03-2015, 10:18 PM
Another run in Essex by Trackdemon this Sunday with a 7.30am start...
Anyone interested?

I am attending...

SS

Silver Surfer
18-03-2015, 11:30 PM
It's now move to Sat due to Trackdemon attending Goodwood on Sunday....no can do for me now.

SS

trackdemon
20-03-2015, 05:10 PM
Any takers for a Saturday afternoon run? Have an old 911 to play with, needs these brilliant roads to stretch its legs!