PDA

View Full Version : Leather seats 1991 NSX 3.0 for sale

daniel1971uk
15-04-2015, 08:32 AM
Hi all, I have a pair of good condition black leather seats from my 91 LHD car for sale. Both in good condition with only light wear, the right hand seat is in very good shape, just light scuffing on the side bolster as expected. The left hand seat has more wear being the driver's side in my car, again just scuffed through the dye on the bolster and some general signs of use. Full electric adjustment all working. They'd benefit from a thorough clean, some hide food and probably a little colour restoration on the bolsters but that's about it.

Seats located in Upminster, Essex and collection preferred for obvious reasons but I might be able to ship if necessary.

I'm thinking these are worth £350 or so?

PM me if you want more pics or details.

thanks!
Daniel

Kaz-kzukNA1
15-04-2015, 09:53 AM
Hi, Daniel.
Thank you for re-posting this thread due to the reason explained in my email.

I normally don’t reply to the post in this forum as the buyer should be doing their own homework before any purchase but there are several things that may not be known to both the buyer and the seller so in order to protect both sides, I sometimes reply to the thread.

Please note that there are several differences on the right/left seats between the RHD and LHD model NSX. It could be fine but things to be considered.

Same info that I posted in the past;
http://www.nsxcb.co.uk/showthread.php?12365-NSX-Black-Leather-Seats&p=110397#post110397

[Edit: As the OP of the above link is not Platinum status, you won't be able to view it without a specific privilege so here is the partial copy of my post from the above link;

While you could mount the L side and R side seats in the same position regardless of the LHD and RHD models, the shape and the forward facing angle are different between the driver and passenger seats for LHD and RHD models so in effect, they are four different spec.
The most obvious difference is the narrower design/thickness at the thigh section of the RHD driver seat just next to the centre console.
So, if you try to install the LHD passenger seat (R side) into the RHD driver side (R side), the thigh section padding may hit the centre tunnel section if you move the seat forward.
Same thing may happen at the RHD passenger side as the facing angle is different on the LHD driver side.

The forward facing angle is different between the driver and passenger seats but probably you can live with it or may not even notice it unless you jump into the LHD driver seat and then immediately go to RHD model and sit in the driver seat and vice versa.]

Kaz

Silver Surfer
15-04-2015, 10:54 PM
Invalid thread link posted Kaz.

SS

[Reply from Kaz-kzukNA1: Thank you for informing this. It was due to the OP of the above link not having Platinum status and thus, thread was blocked but with certain privilege, some of the users still could view it. Please allow me to reply in your post instead of starting a new post in order to prevent bumping this thread to the top again although this one is the latest thread in the For Sale forum. Kaz]