PDA

View Full Version : NSX Fiesta 2015 Japan

NSX 2000
19-06-2015, 11:46 AM
I understand that the 2015 NSX Fiesta in Japan is going to be held in October but I can't find the exact dates or location (I think it is normally held at Suzuka). Anybody know the dates?

Thanks Paul.

Kaz-kzukNA1
19-06-2015, 01:07 PM
Hi, Paul.

Last year, it was held at Suzuka on the 15-16/Sep/14.
In the past, it was held at Motegi as well.

I’m on the mailing list of Honda Japan but can’t remember anything mentioned about the event although I don’t pay much attention for the the Fiesta event as it’s almost impossible for me to attend it any way.

Last year, the application was closed by the end of June for the event held in September so if it's going to be in October this year (not sure of the info source), it will be closed soon.

So far, it’s not in the calendar of the Suzuka circuit but it could suddenly show up. Looking at the Circuit Hotel reservation, there are several type of rooms already booked for many events during October although the public access to the booking system is not opened yet for the October.

If I hear anything from my friends in Japan, will let you know.

Kaz

havoc
19-06-2015, 04:15 PM
Paul - try e-mailing Bas...he's going to Japan in October...

NSX 2000
19-06-2015, 05:14 PM
Hi, Paul.

Last year, it was held at Suzuka on the 15-16/Sep/14.
In the past, it was held at Motegi as well.

I’m on the mailing list of Honda Japan but can’t remember anything mentioned about the event although I don’t pay much attention for the the Fiesta event as it’s almost impossible for me to attend it any way.

Last year, the application was closed by the end of June for the event held in September so if it's going to be in October this year (not sure of the info source), it will be closed soon.

So far, it’s not in the calendar of the Suzuka circuit but it could suddenly show up. Looking at the Circuit Hotel reservation, there are several type of rooms already booked for many events during October although the public access to the booking system is not opened yet for the October.

If I hear anything from my friends in Japan, will let you know.

Kaz

Hi Kaz

It was Mr HiroFumi (I think he is the President of NSX Club Japan), who asked if I was going to Japan. We (NSXCB) were invited to the Fiesta in 2010 to celebrate 20years of the NSX but for what ever reason no one could or would go. But I might be able to go this year.

Hi Martin

I'll send an email.

Thanks

Paul

Rdevelopments
19-06-2015, 05:44 PM
Hi Paul,

Sent you an email back straight away!

Cheers Bas

Kaz-kzukNA1
23-07-2015, 10:28 AM
It's confirmed as 04(Sun) - 05(Mon)/Oct at Suzuka Circuit for this year.
They are accepting the application at the moment and will be closed as soon as all places are taken.

It's in Japanese but hope you can go through each pages from the top banner for further info using your translate application/feature.

http://www.suzukacircuit.jp/nsx-fiesta/

Kaz