PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Oem Tail Lights 91-02

thait
15-03-2016, 06:42 PM
Hi,
Im interested in some OEM tail Lights if you guys have any in good condition please let me know and how much.

Kaz-kzukNA1
15-03-2016, 08:25 PM
Hi, thait.
This is Kaz and I’m one of the administrator here.

Could you identify whether you are a parts vendor looking for NSX parts or something else as your user name, etc seem to show up on many different car forums?
Also, it will help if you can let everyone know on where about you want the parts to be sent.

Nothing wrong with it but just wanted to be 100% sure to protect the members on here.

Also, you may want to specify RHD/LHD/Country spec/etc as these will change the design spec such as the position of the Rear fog light, availability of rear fog light, number of brake/small lights, etc.

Thank you.
Kaz

thait
15-03-2016, 11:00 PM
Hi Kaz,
Not a problem. I'm actually located in California, United States and am looking for the EDM OEM stock tail lights for the nsx as the us version a bit different from the Europe Version. Mainly looking for the right side, left side and center if possible but I can do without the center. Rear fog or without is perfectly fine and bulb pattern can be anything since im planing on opening up the tails for a conversion. This is a first but I am an active member on nsxprime and a few other forums as I went through a few different cars but I do like how you look out for members on this forum =]

-Thanks
Thanh

Hi, thait.
This is Kaz and I’m one of the administrator here.

Could you identify whether you are a parts vendor looking for NSX parts or something else as your user name, etc seem to show up on many different car forums?
Also, it will help if you can let everyone know on where about you want the parts to be sent.

Nothing wrong with it but just wanted to be 100% sure to protect the members on here.

Also, you may want to specify RHD/LHD/Country spec/etc as these will change the design spec such as the position of the Rear fog light, availability of rear fog light, number of brake/small lights, etc.

Thank you.
Kaz