PDA

View Full Version : Alloys and tyres question

dickyf
28-07-2016, 05:58 PM
hi Guys
its been a while since i sold my NSX but i do enjoy the memories, I still have a set of alloys with the correct Yoko tyres on them from my 91 UK car.
The wheels are as new complete with centrecaps.
If i were to offer them for sale what sort of value do they have?

rich

Kaz-kzukNA1
28-07-2016, 07:16 PM
Hi, Rich.
This is Kaz and I’m one of the administrator of the Forum.

Please note that since 2014, we placed new rule to allow only the Platinum member to be able to sell items through this site.
http://www.nsxcb.co.uk/showthread.php?12594-New-Policy

While you are just asking for the guidance price, this kind of post could be seen as advertising the parts outside of the ‘For Sale’ section.

It’s a small community and fairly relaxed but to be fair with everyone following the same rule, I’ll appreciate your understanding on this.
So, once you got feedback from other owners and you have decided on the sale price, please consider advertising it in the ‘For Sale’ section after applying for the Platinum status.

For the clarification, none of the administrators are getting any payments at all through the Forum and all of the activities are on voluntary basis that one's Platinum contribution/payment won't make any benefits to the administrators.

Thank you.

Regards,
Kaz

dickyf
28-07-2016, 08:14 PM
Fully noted understood . Apologies for the faux pax, the platinum option was introduced subsequent to my joining. The forum was really helpful when i had my car on a couple of matters so id be happy to contribute.
best regards
rich