PDA

View Full Version : Buying an NSX........

PULSE
01-11-2016, 08:27 AM
Hi folks,

I'm 10 minutes away from Plans and was very nearly tempted to the high miler. I'm not quite so tempted by the 55k car, despite being a UK.

The classifieds seems to be baron of activity - is it because you're all holding on to them? I've used Torque GT before so will probably end up importing via them.

I've had 2 x DC2's, a DC5 and a UK Accord Type R so fairly well versed with Honda. My only concern is the long second gear on the early cars but guess this can be reduced by changing gearing.

So yeah, this is a hello from me!

NSXGB
01-11-2016, 01:28 PM
Welcome.

Yes, we are keeping them, some are more greedy than others with more than one car...

If you buy a JDM car it will not have the long second gear but obviously the gearing can be changed.

Nick Graves
01-11-2016, 03:14 PM
Hi,

Also, a lot of the facelifts have been repatriated to RHD Asian markets, when prices were still relatively low here.

Good luck with the search.

Pride
01-11-2016, 05:46 PM
Hi folks,

I'm 10 minutes away from Plans and was very nearly tempted to the high miler. I'm not quite so tempted by the 55k car, despite being a UK.

The classifieds seems to be baron of activity - is it because you're all holding on to them? I've used Torque GT before so will probably end up importing via them.

I've had 2 x DC2's, a DC5 and a UK Accord Type R so fairly well versed with Honda. My only concern is the long second gear on the early cars but guess this can be reduced by changing gearing.

So yeah, this is a hello from me!

Hi PULSE.
Did you visit Plans in the end today and if so what did you think of the high mileage NSX???