PDA

View Full Version : North caroline

Sudesh
06-06-2017, 12:17 AM
As this forum seems to be running down hill, I thought I'd try and keep it going. Only a few people seem too post these days. No doubt I'll get the reply

"That because they are on holidays,,,,"

Anyway, I was thinking of,pacing up & moving,to "North Caroline" it looks fantastic, my kind of place, anyway ever been or live there?

Sudesh
06-06-2017, 03:24 AM
Thank you......

With my condition only a few remember. I will try and get this right after a while..

NSX 2000
07-06-2017, 05:35 PM
As this forum seems to be running down hill, I thought I'd try and keep it going. Only a few people seem too post these days. No doubt I'll get the reply

"That because they are on holidays,,,,"

Anyway, I was thinking of,pacing up & moving,to "North Caroline" it looks fantastic, my kind of place, anyway ever been or live there?

Hi Sudesh, do you mean North Carolina on the East coast of the United States? If the answer is yes I can help.

With regards to where is evreybody, they are probably on that face app thing that I hate! Or reading Kaz's latest Blog. As I type this 83 people are on this site, but only 3 are members!

Paul

britlude
07-06-2017, 08:32 PM
i'm here... but not much NSX activity at the moment, busy with a steampunk hat project, that's getting out of hand!!!!

Senninha
07-06-2017, 09:27 PM
Hi Sudesh,

Never been but been told it's an interesting place to go ... Must be a few members on here that can offer insight from their travels ...

not or been on site much due to some changes going on at home ... But have been out clocking up some miles ��

What at are your timelines if you do decide to go across the pond?

regards, Paul

pralognan
08-06-2017, 07:32 AM
I used to go there for work when I made OEM radiators for many US companies. Lovely climate,friendly people.Politically a bit "confederate"but better than Detroit and Chicago which were my other regular haunts.

flyingsniffer
08-06-2017, 12:49 PM
A lady who worked for me in Brussels moved to Charlotte a couple of years back as her husband changed jobs...but she still works for me (the power of the internet). She absolutely loves it there.

Sudesh
10-06-2017, 08:03 AM
Good morning Paul.....hope you are well, thank you too for the call a while back. Surprised if you could understand me and some times I can't see at all. I'm ok for now, but no doubt the double vision will kick in.

Anyway yes it's North Caroline I was thinking off.