PDA

View Full Version : Owners Club Branded clothing - any interest ?

sorepaws
08-08-2017, 05:07 PM
I have been approached by a company in Milton Keynes that provide a range of clothing that can be embroidered with the owners club logo.

My questions are :-

1. Is there any general interest in this ?
2. What item(s) of clothing would be of interest (e.g. T Shirt, Fleece, Body Warmer)
3. How much would you be willing to spend if this was considered of enough interest (typical prices would be £20 - £40 depending on the item)

exiges1
08-08-2017, 08:36 PM
Hi Mike,
Definite interest.
Polo rather than t shirt for me similar to the NSX-CE ones that Baz prints for the Euro tour. Also would prefer a soft shell jacket rather than a fleece.
As for price £20 - £50.
Thanks.

Pride
08-08-2017, 09:22 PM
Very interested Mike, same thoughts as Tony on clothing plus leather driving gloves.:)
Cheers

britlude
09-08-2017, 04:59 PM
if we're getting branded driving gloves, can we have flat caps too???

.....and perhaps smoking Jacket and slippers for post NSX driving relaxation???? ;)

ideally we'd have a design on their books, and they can embroider/press the design on whatever garment we choose... if not it'll be having to order (and hold) stock, minimum order quantities, being left with unpopular sizes, and all that faff!!

what are they offering?

NZNick
09-08-2017, 07:30 PM
I was thinking more of an alcantara onesie ...

sorepaws
10-08-2017, 10:46 AM
My personal preference would be fluffy lined lederhosen - but that is not going to happen (j/k).

OK so I know the danger here is that we all go off on flights of fancy.

I am meeting up with the owner on Sunday and will explore more about what is needed (stock etc) and the implications thereof.

dcnsx
10-08-2017, 03:36 PM
I'd be interested in a polo and t shirt. Would it be a good idea to have the colours of owners cars if possible? Or will they be default?

Kippers
11-08-2017, 07:12 PM
I'd also be interested, preferably polo shirt, fleece and/or light jacket.

However, I really really don't want anything in the colour of my car - Imola Orange is just a bit too draining against the skin! I'd settle for black or red (or white for the polo) preferably.

K

Senninha
13-08-2017, 11:56 PM
This has been raised several times over the years but as yet not been successful ... Hopefully this time will work out ..

would suggest limiting color choice to say black, white or grey, and maybe red. Polo in preference to a t-shirt. Fleece (part or full zip) with decent collar, not a hoody. The other 'stock' consideration will be how many sizes to offer. Hopefully as Jonathan suggests, one they have the designs this can be stitched into whatever size people wish to order. This negates minimum ordering, should keep pricing keen and I would have thought would generate more sales for the guy.

next point would to ask if this is to be for forum or owners or both as two designs may be needed ..

Polo for £20 assuming good quality garment, fleece, depending on lined or unlined, £40-50

Look forward to your updates Mike, and thanx for looking into this.

ill pass on the gloves but there may be interest in baseball caps?

rgds Paul

kingsley
15-08-2017, 05:00 AM
Also interested in NSX clothing, polo shirt, light jacket

Kingsley

sorepaws
16-08-2017, 10:04 AM
I had an interesting chat to the guys at First Avenue Supplies - they will accept a minimum order of 1 - there is an initial setup charge for the embroidery (not screen printing).
The implications of this are :-
Yes you can have a Flat Cap or Fleece (even both!)

What do they need ?

A sufficiently good quality Club Emblem to create the stitch pattern from, a setup fee of £25 and an initial order of one item.

You can see what they sell on the website www.firstavenuesupplies.co.uk

I will follow up with them to see what exactly we would be paying for and the process, following that I will ask for an initial list of items, a deposit once I have let you know the total and then we wait, please note there will be an additional postage charge for me to send out the items to members.

How does this all sound ?

Suggest people look here and then choose items we can have as the Club Range http://firstavenuesupplies.co.uk/content/9-embroidery-catalogue

I like this one "KK186 Sebring Formula Racing Short Sleeved Shirt from KUSTOM KIT"

http://firstavenue.clothingrange.co.uk/productimages/2017/ItemImages/kk186.jpg

Oh and you could have pajamas with THNOC Emblem on them - how cool is that !

exiges1
17-08-2017, 03:47 PM
Hi Mike, thanks for taking the time to follow this up. They have a good range that should suit most, (but no flat caps).
I think the issue could be the quality of the emblem however they should be able to advise on this once one is provided. Personally I like the NSX side on outline with our banner logo placed along what would be the sill line. I would also like it to be available in different sizes so it can fit across the back, on the sleeve or the chest for example.
Does anyone know of a graphic design person willing to design something for us?

britlude
17-08-2017, 04:07 PM
you would need them to generate at least 2 stitch pattern masters, one for front pocket logo, and one for the back if there's a demand for it. you can't just scale up the smaller design with stitching!

once the design is finalised it should be straight forward to get it stitched onto whatever you want it put on!

Pride
17-08-2017, 07:38 PM
I still think Johnathan's earlier logo design idea was a pretty good one:

Or a more simplistic version:

And then you could choose different colour options to suit your car:

There would be plenty of room for the wordage underneath.

sorepaws
18-08-2017, 07:38 AM
I believe this to be the official logo for the Owners Club.
I will see if this will create challenges for the embroidery

sorepaws
20-11-2017, 03:59 PM
I took a chance and ordered some of the clothes - first impression is that the quality is good and the result - well check for yourselves.

Next step - Owners Club members let me know if you want anything I can get a price and once agreed will order for you. Yes they will do minimum order of 1 !1321613215132171321813219

Prices:-

Red Full Zip Fleece logo on front andback £20.00
Black Polo Shirt with logo £19.00
Grey Flat Cap £7.50

Obviously there are different colours and garment styles - please check out the catalogue in a previous post

dcnsx
20-11-2017, 06:12 PM
They look great. Polo and T for me please in black.

sorepaws
20-11-2017, 06:23 PM
Maybe I should have added - please send me a PM with a reference from the catalogue

http://firstavenuesupplies.co.uk/content/9-embroidery-catalogue

There are a number of styles of clothing, so I need more information, including the size and (if you have a preference for the colour of the embroidery)

You should also be a Platinum member and the Owners club member (see front page for details) - the reason for this is that the set up costs are covered by the members fees. I apologise if I didn't make that clear in the first post.

If it makes sense I will hold off ordering until the beginning of the new membership year, unless this is a surprise gift for your loved one for Christmas :-)

exiges1
21-11-2017, 05:04 PM
Sent you pm, thanks.

Pride
21-11-2017, 09:47 PM
Pm just sent.

NSXGB
22-11-2017, 12:50 PM
Pm just sent.

You should also be a Platinum member and the Owners club member (see front page for details) - the reason for this is that the set up costs are covered by the members fees. I apologise if I didn't make that clear in the first post.

As far as I can see, your Platinum membership ran out at the end of 2016 and you are not an owners club member...

Pride
22-11-2017, 01:48 PM
As far as I can see, your Platinum membership ran out at the end of 2016 and you are not an owners club member...

Which is what I explained in the pm (that stands for private message by the way) after reading this from Mike:

"You should also be a Platinum member and the Owners club member (see front page for details) - the reason for this is that the set up costs are covered by the members fees. I apologise if I didn't make that clear in the first post.

If it makes sense I will hold off ordering until the beginning of the new membership year."

NSXGB
22-11-2017, 04:36 PM
You shouldn't be so rude to those that will grant that your club status. Double subscription for you next year. :)

Which is what I explained in the pm (that stands for private message by the way) after reading this from Mike:

"You should also be a Platinum member and the Owners club member (see front page for details) - the reason for this is that the set up costs are covered by the members fees. I apologise if I didn't make that clear in the first post.

If it makes sense I will hold off ordering until the beginning of the new membership year."

sorepaws
22-11-2017, 05:01 PM
Happy to wait until the New Year for people - early orders for current members will be placed upon request - Forum admin will be required to pay a premium .. LOL *smile

britlude
22-11-2017, 05:12 PM
have they no prices on their site???

sorepaws
22-11-2017, 05:15 PM
They have some prices for the general clothing, I am not sure why or if there is a difference for the "Embroidery Catalogue" - I am happy to ask for pricing on an individual basis

example here http://firstavenuesupplies.co.uk/69-workwear-sweaters-and-fleeces

sorepaws
30-11-2017, 05:49 PM
Ordered for a member - CragHopper soft shell jacket

exiges1
20-12-2017, 09:24 PM
Mike (sorepaws) kindly arranged for my jacket to be made up, see pics above. I’m very pleased with the result, the embroidery is good and the logo of a good size. I chose a Craghoppers soft shell jacket from the catalogue as I was familiar with their product quality.

As I like team style jackets I may get a Honda badge put on the left chest and UK and Japan flags on one of the upper arms.

Thanks Mike.

sorepaws
28-03-2018, 05:24 PM
OK as we head towards summer (allegedly) it's time to buy your special outfit for the year, yes you guessed it NSX owners club branded clothing, to your individual specification. Take a look at the catalogue in the posts, choose your style, colour and size then drop me a pm for a quote.
Simples

nigel
28-03-2018, 06:40 PM
Would you consider posting me a few bits here in the states? I’d like a polo, t-shirt and possibly a full zipper jacket.
NO black. Maybe shirts in white and jacket in ? Would like to have “NSXCB” on them.

Cheers
nigel

sorepaws
28-03-2018, 06:47 PM
Nigel,
They have the owners club logo, not NSXCB, there are some pictures earlier in the thread.
Send me a pm

marknsx
03-04-2018, 08:39 AM
Something in orange for daywear. Maybe something in pink for evenings

sorepaws
02-07-2018, 06:21 PM
Choose any item you like - please send me a PM with a reference from the catalogue

http://firstavenuesupplies.co.uk/content/9-embroidery-catalogue

There are a number of styles of clothing, so I need more information, including the size and (if you have a preference for the colour of the embroidery)

Once I have a price I will let you know, if you agree then I will place the order. Typically it takes 7 days for me to receive the item(s) and then time to post on to you.