PDA

View Full Version : 2003 NSX-T Berlina Black and Black Leather for sale

Shawnsx5
13-10-2017, 04:37 PM
The above car is now for sale with 41,000 miles, overall excellent condition and service history. Timing belt change not due until 2019. MOT expires September 2018. Last service completed October 2017. No advisories from the MOT or inspection by Honda Bury St Edmunds during service.

The car was owned by a forum member before spending the last three years in Sweden with a mature car collector. The car is now registered in the UK on an NSX plate.

As all forum members will be aware the NA2 (manual) facelift cars are very rare, in fact I understand this is the only Black Facelift NA2 T with only 6 facelift Ts in total

Price is £79,500.

Please pm for more information - if you are serious about buying.

If the car does not sell to a forum member I will keep it until next year before advertising more widely.

Papalazarou
14-10-2017, 09:04 AM
You might want to mention that it's one of six UK facelift targa cars of which it is the only black car. To my knowledge, there are only three Uk black facelift cars.
When I owned it, the paint was all original. I cannot remember seeing an NSX with all original paint. I know it's not crucial, but it's nice.
Anyway, provided nothing happened to it in Sweden. IMO one of the best condition NSX's available.
Good luck with the sale.

Shawnsx5
14-10-2017, 10:43 AM
Yes thanks for the additional information on the unique combination of features that sets this car apart. The car was garaged during its time in Stockholm and I cannot see any evidence of paintwork being done.

You might want to mention that it's one of six UK facelift targa cars of which it is the only black car. To my knowledge, there are only three Uk black facelift cars.
When I owned it, the paint was all original. I cannot remember seeing an NSX with all original paint. I know it's not crucial, but it's nice.
Anyway, provided nothing happened to it in Sweden. IMO one of the best condition NSX's available.
Good luck with the sale.

Shawnsx5
08-02-2018, 07:34 AM
Car now available for sale again.

I had agreed a sale for this car in December and had been patient with the buyer who has now said he cannot complete the sale until April, which is very disappointing. So here is another chance for someone else to purchase a very rare NA2 car. I understand that it is only one of 3 black facelift cars supplied in the UK, and possibly one of only 6 UK Targa facelift cars, of course any NA2 car is very rare with less than 100 UK cars and even in Japan only 350 I understand. Price remains at £79,500.

My wife also owns a facelift auto car which is also a Targa this one is Sebring Silver and 50k miles which she may be persuaded to part with if you would prefer an auto in very rare facelift Targa form.

If you are interested in either car

Shawnsx5
11-02-2018, 08:48 PM
Car Now Sold being delivered to new owner this afternoon.

Car now available for sale again.

I had agreed a sale for this car in December and had been patient with the buyer who has now said he cannot complete the sale until April, which is very disappointing. So here is another chance for someone else to purchase a very rare NA2 car. I understand that it is only one of 3 black facelift cars supplied in the UK, and possibly one of only 6 UK Targa facelift cars, of course any NA2 car is very rare with less than 100 UK cars and even in Japan only 350 I understand. Price remains at £79,500.

My wife also owns a facelift auto car which is also a Targa this one is Sebring Silver and 50k miles which she may be persuaded to part with if you would prefer an auto in very rare facelift Targa form.

If you are interested in either car