PDA

View Full Version : Tomaske is trying again ....

Senninha
03-08-2018, 05:51 PM
Hi All,

For those who have been owners for a few years, you may recall the fraud over on Prime with the Lithuyanian going by the name of Tomaske. He was claiming to supply high quality carbon products and highly competitive prices. After supplying a handful of owners, he ran a group buy, collected the cash but never delivered ...

Just be aware that he is at it again ... claiming to have supplied full carbon powered Spoon style mirrors to UK owners ...

its a small community here in the UK so we know almost every owner ... I've asked for details so I can meet the owner(s) to see the quality and fitment ... he's also advised he offers lots of other components but I cant see them as he cant send photos at present and his website is not working yet but it is having major investment ... having strung him along via some email exchanges he is back to the 'just send me paypal and it will be perfect fitment'

mailing and trading as Mindaugas T ... email address should anyone wish to spam the f*** out of him is nsx_ltu@yahoo.com

Be aware ....

Pride
03-08-2018, 07:08 PM
Good info Paul.👍

Kaz-kzukNA1
04-08-2018, 10:25 AM
Hi, Senninha. Thank you for sharing.

He was also using different userID - SennaNSXR - on here asking questions but made small error and triggered the alarm.

His info is shared among many closed FB groups and the owners are being warned.

We are keeping several info on here so that it can be detected again.

Just need to be aware of these people.

Kaz

Senninha
04-08-2018, 10:30 AM
Hi, Kaz.

Thank you for the further info. The name you say he using I find doubly insulting, not only the great man himself, but to the halo product from Honda.

Rgds, Paul

goldnsx
04-08-2018, 12:02 PM
He offers things I don't have any interest in anyway. :) The wild teen years are far behind...as it is for many others too I guess. :) I only do revisions.

havoc
05-08-2018, 06:55 PM
It never ceases to amaze me the effort some people will go to, just to rip their fellow man off. Just so pitiful... :(