PDA

View Full Version : Sun was shining ... so why not ...

Senninha
17-11-2018, 05:01 PM
Took the chance for a gentle run today and whilst out had a call from a mate who recently picked up a TR6 in what he describes a “dog nob red” ... he has a few jobs over the winter like getting the brakes to work strongly and losing the British classic car smell of petrol ... but made for a good photo opp on Frinton sea front ... attracted very positive attention for both cars ...

Just one of the many joys of owning such cars ... NSX performed faultlessly ...

ANy one else still using theirs or are they all locked away for winter (Jonathan, this question doesn’t extend to you ;))

andystevo
17-11-2018, 06:22 PM
My NSX and CRX both sorned at end of October. Just managed to fit them into my garage end to end (NSX at the front of course).

Pride
17-11-2018, 06:57 PM
Took the chance for a gentle run today and whilst out had a call from a mate who recently picked up a TR6 in what he describes a “dog nob red” ... he has a few jobs over the winter like getting the brakes to work strongly and losing the British classic car smell of petrol ... but made for a good photo opp on Frinton sea front ... attracted very positive attention for both cars ...

Just one of the many joys of owning such cars ... NSX performed faultlessly ...

ANy one else still using theirs or are they all locked away for winter (Jonathan, this question doesn’t extend to you ;))

Your mates got his work cut out to get rid of that good old British classic car patrol fume smell, something I definitely don't miss with the NSX. 🤗

Your NSX looks stunning as usual.

I gave mine a quick detail spray/polish early this morning and then took it for a quick run down to Brighton sea front with my pooch, quick bag of chips, came back on the A23 and then cleaned my white wheels before tucking it away again.

A beautiful relaxing day indeed.👍

britlude
18-11-2018, 10:08 PM

lightweights, just done circa 625 miles this weekend.....

Silver Surfer
19-11-2018, 12:57 AM
lightweights, just done circa 625 miles this weekend.....

Just to see if the gearbox glitch reoccurs?

SS

WhyOne?
19-11-2018, 07:23 AM
As you say Paul, lovely weather this weekend in the SE so I took the opportunity to go for a tour of some of my favourite Sussex roads on Sunday morning. Probably only covered 1/10th of Jonathan's mileage though.

dcnsx
19-11-2018, 12:21 PM
Really really missing mine :(

paulc
19-11-2018, 12:36 PM
Gave mine a blast around Norfolk on Saturday