PDA

View Full Version : Exhausted!

Paul G
13-12-2018, 08:17 PM
Hi All,

Long time since I've posted on here, but still browse to see what's happening :-)

For some time now my exhaust has been blowing and I knew the day would come when it would need attention, well after a charity run out last Sunday it decided enough was enough! I am looking for suggestions on a sensible priced exhaust that I can purchase for a 1991 model. Any advice or contacts would be appreciated.

Thanks
PG

Silver Surfer
14-12-2018, 07:47 AM
Ary's ZD exhaust..

SS

Senninha
14-12-2018, 08:48 PM
Arys zero drone .... and good to hear from you

Paul G
15-12-2018, 06:20 PM
Thanks for the replies SS and Paul, good to hear from you too! I will make back to meeting soon, be good to catch up, been a long time.

I did think about Ary's exhaust, I thought he only made about 6 back in the day and they all sold? Does he still lurk around here?
I think the exhaust was made to give a bit more sound than the original? I can't seem to find any threads on the subject.. If anyone has contact details that would be good.

Thanks again
PG

214nsx
15-12-2018, 10:19 PM
Pride V2 is also worth considering, better made and sounds. Drmikey had one for sell .

Kaz-kzukNA1
17-12-2018, 06:47 PM
Hi, Paul G.
If the cost is the highest priority, welding or even replacing just the damaged section could be an option if it's still repairable.

I recommended Ary's ZD exhaust to several owners and made contact with him before.
I don't know whether he still uses the same email address or not but if I hear from him, I'll let you know.

Kaz

Paul G
17-12-2018, 08:58 PM
Pride V2 is also worth considering, better made and sounds. Drmikey had one for sell .

Hi 214NSX I do like the sound of the pride option, think I have found the details of Drmikey....considering options at mo... Watch this space..

Paul G
17-12-2018, 09:03 PM
Hi, Paul G.
If the cost is the highest priority, welding or even replacing just the damaged section could be an option if it's still repairable.

I recommended Ary's ZD exhaust to several owners and made contact with him before.
I don't know whether he still uses the same email address or not but if I hear from him, I'll let you know.

Kaz

HI Kaz

Good to hear from, I hope you are keeping well.

It's a bit of both really, cost, sound,and may have to be done! Impending house move and other car needs a service doesn't help, It all comes at once! I am going to get the car up on a friends ramp over the next few days to see if there is a repair that can be done for the short term.

Thanks for the replies :-)

Kaz-kzukNA1
23-12-2018, 11:11 AM
Hi, Paul.

Ary got back to me and kindly contacted his fabricator.
Unfortunately, at this point, ZD exhaust is not available and he will get back to us if things change in the future.

Kaz

Silver Surfer
23-12-2018, 01:55 PM
I may have a second hand one to sell..which may need minor modification

SS

Paul G
25-12-2018, 12:26 AM
Hi Kaz,

Thanks, that's very kind of you ��
happy Christmas to you and your family.
I look forward to catching up with a few of the NSX family in 2019.

all the best to All nsxcb..have a good one...

Hi, Paul.

Ary got back to me and kindly contacted his fabricator.
Unfortunately, at this point, ZD exhaust is not available and he will get back to us if things change in the future.

Kaz

Paul G
25-12-2018, 12:28 AM
I may have a second hand one to sell..which may need minor modification

SS

Hi SS
I haven't had chance to get my car on ramp yet... What make is yours? I will update in new year..
All the best to you, have a great Christmas and New Year

Cheers
PG

Silver Surfer
28-12-2018, 12:00 AM
Hi SS
I haven't had chance to get my car on ramp yet... What make is yours? I will update in new year..
All the best to you, have a great Christmas and New Year

Cheers
PG

Ary ZD exhaust

SS

Hagasan
31-12-2018, 01:10 AM
In addition if you're looking for a simple stock exhaust I'm sure I have one that's been in storage for years (wrapped up). If interested then I can search it out.

Paul G
01-01-2019, 06:57 PM
Ary ZD exhaust

SS
Hi SS

Thank you for,the info. Unfortunately Christmas hasn't ended well. Will be back in touch later.
Best regards
PG

Paul G
01-01-2019, 06:59 PM
In addition if you're looking for a simple stock exhaust I'm sure I have one that's been in storage for years (wrapped up). If interested then I can search it out.
Thanks for your reply Hagasan...Unfortunately end of the year hasn't be good to us...a standard option could be an option if that makes sense! I will be back in touch later.
Best regards
PG