PDA

View Full Version : Merry Xmas NSXCB....festive and New Year 2020

Silver Surfer
24-12-2019, 09:55 AM
Merry Xmas and a healthy and happy 2020 to all NSX owners...

See you all in 2020

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DtzahszXcAAkU0N.jpg

SS

Pride
24-12-2019, 09:14 PM
And the same from me, apologies about the Americanism but I'm sure you get the jist:

And i I hope you noticed that the red car is in the lead. :)

Senninha
25-12-2019, 09:20 AM
And i I hope you noticed that the red car is in the lead. :)

Its not, the others are helping it feel good by giving it a head start otherwise it will be nowhere near the rest at the end ;)

goldnsx
25-12-2019, 10:17 AM
Merry christmas and all the best in 2020!

ozon02
25-12-2019, 07:46 PM
„May Christmas spread peace and love in your lives. Wishing you to enjoy the simple pleasures of this special time.”

Senninha
28-12-2019, 10:12 PM
Seasons Greetings one and all, wishing everyone a healthy and happy 2020, and any smiles of NSX enjoyment :)

mutley
06-01-2020, 12:21 PM
Happy New Year all,

Yes I know, I have been a bit of a ghost for the last year or so, but I am still alive, (and so is my NSX). I have to admit the car has taken a bit of a back seat and really requires a lot of TLC, but hopefully this year I will get stuck into it again.

Cheers
jim

Heineken
06-01-2020, 02:28 PM
Happy New Year as well,

Let's see how many NSX to-do items are going to be done at the end of this year .. :D

Best regards
Lars

Pride
06-01-2020, 08:28 PM
Let's see how many NSX to-do items are going to be done at the end of this year .. :D

Best regards
Lars

Good idea Lars, I've decided to attempt making a home made rear defuser, knowing my luck it'll probably give more lift than ground effect. 😉

britlude
06-01-2020, 10:52 PM
so far this year....fitted a new dash cam, hence why a new battery is on order, 11.5v 5 mins after stopping is poor!

corner parking sensors fitted, cos i can....

to do....

fit new battery when it arrives

door glass/body seals currently awaiting an import ransom demand, and special sealing foam tape stuff ready to try and seal the door glass/ body moulding/ body and stop the flock door aperture edging from getting wet at the ends when it rains (had it all sorted and lovely, then the screen had to be replaced so everything was disturbed!)

new AC pump and bracket ready to go in once the weather improves...

paint the back bumper.....

Pride
06-01-2020, 11:17 PM
so far this year....fitted a new dash cam, hence why a new battery is on order, 11.5v 5 mins after stopping is poor!

corner parking sensors fitted, cos i can....

to do....

fit new battery when it arrives

door glass/body seals currently awaiting an import ransom demand, and special sealing foam tape stuff ready to try and seal the door glass/ body moulding/ body and stop the flock door aperture edging from getting wet at the ends when it rains (had it all sorted and lovely, then the screen had to be replaced so everything was disturbed!)

new AC pump and bracket ready to go in once the weather improves...

paint the back bumper.....

My word you will be busy and don't forget to turn your dash cam off when you want to have a bit of fun if you know what I mean.😉