View Full Version : 2021 f1

goldnsx
19-03-2021, 10:19 AM
Starting this thread.

britlude
21-03-2021, 08:43 PM
damn, missed the 2021 F1 thread.....

so i'll put it here too......

whispers have it, don't be booking tickets to Monaco....

NSXGB
30-03-2021, 08:26 PM
Well, that was an interesting race. Hope they are all like that. Great racing in the midfield as well.

Senninha
31-03-2021, 09:21 PM
Well, if he has to win his 8th title with battles like we saw last weekend then yes please ... and whilst Bottas slips away let Max and Checco lift the constructor title with Honda power :)

As you say Simon, midfield looked good, but what on earth happened to the much hyped Astons? Has Seb really lost his Mojo?

WhyOne?
01-04-2021, 10:34 AM
...... but what on earth happened to the much hyped Astons?....

They have adapted much less well to the high-rake concept than Mercedes who are clearly getting their act together in this regard.

Yuki is good fun to watch.

Senninha
01-04-2021, 07:07 PM
whispers have it, don't be booking tickets to Monaco....

Looks like this rumour was started by the orange army and are now being strongly denied by F1 and Monaco organisers, claiming this and other street circuits such as Canada WILL go ahead as planned ...

britlude
01-04-2021, 09:52 PM
not what they told the people planning on running their cars at Monaco classic, and it came from a F1 team..... allegedly...

Senninha
08-04-2021, 07:23 PM
The Hulk is back .... officially signed as AMs test and development plus reserve driver ... so that’s Sebs seat under pressure already then ...

NSXGB
08-04-2021, 07:51 PM
The Hulk is back .... officially signed as AMs test and development plus reserve driver ... so that’s Sebs seat under pressure already then ...
I hoped you were going to say he'd replaced Mazespin at Haas...

goldtop
12-12-2021, 06:35 PM
Well, temporary congrats to Honda on their swansong WDC. How f****** up was that!

Senninha
13-12-2021, 08:18 AM
At the start of the season I said I’d like Lewis for 8 and Red Bull to give Honda the ultimate send off … yesterday, by some strange further variant interpretations of the FIA rule book, we ended up the other way around.

A great start and a ‘payback’ call when run off the track again had Lewis off and in control. Some great wheel to wheel with Checko showing that a Red Bull car can race within the white lines and Lewis was then on his way … Christain said he needed intervention from the racing gods, my mate reckons Sir Frank was listening …

Unlike last weeks swift exit from the podium by Max, the loser on the day, Sir Lewis Hamilton, showed his calibre and sportsmanship and was honourable in his post race speech.

I never expected the decision to be overturned and would hope that the day after impact, and perhaps further calming words from Lewis will see Mercedes drop the appeal idea, take it on the chin as a racing incident and focus on giving Lewis and George the machinery to strike back next year.

Lets also hope that Massi and his team (that definately needs expanding) return with a more consistent appraoch to administrating the rule book and start the season with one simple rule for every track, race within the white lines!

NSX 2000
17-12-2021, 10:57 AM
Nice car Max

https://youtu.be/1boLl6b1vfc

https://youtu.be/roi3ZgJ52Kw (https://youtu.be/1boLl6b1vfc)