PDA

View Full Version : The Forum Flag and the Sticker – donation proposal

Kaz-kzukNA1
12-09-2024, 01:48 PM
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/pw/AP1GczOjs6QGvuBCbSBPi3IwhFuwJBNiIgTayCznSMtLUCFthH 61JkNQQvcnsJpbDwB2xe9u0VrP5jeBdlOP-JnOqrJQyIB-Pd72GSfW5YR5IgNiT--PuY1XsjUqH3aBe3mqioF-r9ZcjHsHi-rXidcb1HREUA=w1080-h810-s-no?authuser=0
About 250 x 50mm. A4 white paper in the background.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/pw/AP1GczOL_Dy8500QQ2cmdmqoQUOWLz1tuIBeionHP_VvgldIXR 8VqY_Ca0QM8aRgeDs5M-S2-tGeXtyWcJ7MXpcg16Xe8a3n_ly8li6IyaldG3RbnACfnyaDmFx WpGFtV49wGZyk1_dilclocoGx4JFSy2TGiQ=w1080-h810-s-no?authuser=0
Attached it inside the cabin. Didn't know the proper installation method so treated it like wrapping.
Probably that was wrong as I used too much moisture on both the glass and the surface of the sticker.
Should have used minimum moisture....

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/pw/AP1GczMf0ovj5zsRqZDc6GfF5XuAXwEoa8HwYMXXy75qwYPBIh Iz7IwEQ_jr84pYzTKS815vR8GunDMyMMgu1yyqvdC6Bh-2AYVMAY1HGZvx1YMgatZn0NZB7J_cvqDFQO_XYDD8o5SRxQ8rD 8FUWBCp25e15A=w810-h1080-s-no?authuser=0
Couldn't take better photo but hope you can get some idea.

Thank you to sorepaws (Mike) and britlude (Jonathan) for making these to happen.

Jonathan did the designing and Mike organised the communication and the ordering to the vendor.

Mike even paid for them out of his own pocket.

I saw the actual flag and the sticker while attending the Go Japan! event at the Brands Hatch.

Based on the quality of the flag, size of the sticker and the information on the web, I presume they costed around £150 – 200 including all the supplement brackets, stands, etc.

Not proposing to utilise the Forum fund at this stage because it started as personal project but that doesn’t mean we can’t consider it.

If enough interests, may be the 2nd flag???

Personally, I don’t like some of the display stands with too many flags obstructing the camera angle.

Prefer the flag just at the end of each boundary of the display stand.

So, here is the proposal.

If you want, please donate something to Mike and Jonathan for their work to recover their cost.

I know many of you already donated through different channel so just trying to encourage others.

For your reference, I donated £20 but it can be anything.

Please PM userID sorepaws or contact Mike directly.

For the record;
Didn’t consult with the Forum administrators NSXGB (Simon) and Senninha (Paul).
This is purely on my own.
If considered inappropriate, please feel free to delete this thread.

Asked Mike and Jonathan for permission to mention them in this thread but didn’t share the exact text/contents to them.
Any negative view should be directed at me and no one else.

For the clarification, from certain point of view, this may look as if disturbing the discussion between the Forum and THNOC in another thread.
I have no intention of that.
Purely wanted to support those creating something great for the Forum.

Many owners already donated through different channel.
My proposal started few hours ahead of it and this thread is separated from it.

Thank you.
Kaz

britlude
13-09-2024, 12:16 PM
hi... i don't require anything for making the design!

(smiley face)

we need to upgrade the software to get smileys!!!!

Heineken
15-09-2024, 07:25 PM
Donated :)