PDA

View Full Version : Aftermarket exhaust

indi pearl
09-10-2006, 01:53 PM
I am seriously considering a little "beauty treatment" for The Goddess in the shape of Cantrell headers linked to ARP Quad tip exhaust system,both available from Scienceofspeed in the U.S.
Has any forum member bought this exhaust and has anyone experience dealing with this outfit?

kowalski
09-10-2006, 02:44 PM
Havent got the exhaust but have used Science of Speed, very good service, quick shipping and friendly. Will be getting more bits from them soon. Could also try Dali for bits, same level of service.

leigh

Paul
09-10-2006, 04:03 PM
I am seriously considering a little "beauty treatment" for The Goddess in the shape of Cantrell headers linked to ARP Quad tip exhaust system,both available from Scienceofspeed in the U.S.
Has any forum member bought this exhaust and has anyone experience dealing with this outfit? If you're after a quad tip exhaust ... how about the one Senninha has on NSX ... sounds great when you're giving it some beans ... but quite acceptable when you're pottering around and don't want to wake half the neighbourhood.

I'm sure Senninha will have a snap that he could post up here ... if not, then I'll try and post one later after the meet in Basingstoke, or tomorrow after work.

Looking at the rolling road figures it gievs a good flow and helps put some extra horses in the engine bay ... mind you the intake upgrade will likely also need to be done to get the best results.

Senninha
11-10-2006, 09:34 PM
John,

I have responded to your pm ref my upgrades etc

Paul,

Thanx for the compliments!

regards