PDA

View Full Version : Senninha post addict

Lankstarr
08-11-2006, 01:09 PM
Paul,

Did someone challenge you to post something in every section last night or were you just bored?

Dunno If I'm more sad for noticing or you're more sad for doing it:D

I know I had a pm from you ... did you also pm every other member on the forum?:D

L*

Senninha
08-11-2006, 03:36 PM
Paul,

Did someone challenge you to post something in every section last night or were you just bored?

Dunno If I'm more sad for noticing or you're more sad for doing it:D

L*

My daughter was running very high temperatures last night and I needed to keep myself awake to monitor progress. She was asleep and ok by around 2am, by which time I had managed to complete my self imposed challenge for the evening. Hadn't intended to do it but once I'd started ....

regards

Paul

britlude
08-11-2006, 04:50 PM
wasn't just me that noticed then.....

AR
08-11-2006, 04:52 PM
My daughter was running very high temperatures last night and I needed to keep myself awake to monitor progress. She was asleep and ok by around 2am, by which time I had managed to complete my self imposed challenge for the evening. Hadn't intended to do it but once I'd started ....

regards

Paul

Paul I hope she is better now.

Cheers,

AR

Senninha
08-11-2006, 10:06 PM
Yes thanx Ary, temperature back to normal, so if she has a good night my guess is she'll be back at school 2mrow

Cheers

Paul

AR
08-11-2006, 10:36 PM
Good news Paul, glad to hear it.

Cheers,

AR

Lankstarr
09-11-2006, 07:33 AM
I knew there must have been some method to your apparent madness; glad she is OK. Should we be worried next time you have an all night posting session?

If I ever need to stay up I'll know how to go about it, mind you with the speed of my "up to 8mb" talktalk broadband at home I'll probably only get through a couple of posts;)

L*

TheQuietOne
10-11-2006, 09:20 PM
Do I get a prize for posting from my hotel in Dublin pretty much drunk as a skunk....??

I have now posted from Paris and Dublin...any chalengers for saddest post from abroad award? ;-)

TQO.

AR
10-11-2006, 09:59 PM
Good for you, I wish I was drunk now, instead it was last night! I am posting from Cardiff, is raining cats and dogs and I am pretending to watch Eastenders to make my wife happy:) Beat that LOL.

TheQuietOne
13-11-2006, 10:03 AM
Good for you, I wish I was drunk now, instead it was last night! I am posting from Cardiff, is raining cats and dogs and I am pretending to watch Eastenders to make my wife happy:) Beat that LOL.

Didn't feel like it the next day....;)

NSX 2000
13-11-2006, 11:30 AM
Do I get a prize for posting from my hotel in Dublin pretty much drunk as a skunk....??

I have now posted from Paris and Dublin...any chalengers for saddest post from abroad award? ;-)

TQO.

Posted from Switzerland a few months back whilst on my hols, after a very nice meal and some very fine wine!
Sad isn't it!

forumadmin
13-11-2006, 06:06 PM
Posted from Malaysia whilst on honeymoon. Beat that for dragging the new wife around town looking for a internet cafe.

Did see a white NSX there though.

AR
13-11-2006, 11:25 PM
Posted from Malaysia whilst on honeymoon. Beat that for dragging the new wife around town looking for a internet cafe.

Did see a white NSX there though.

If I would have tried that I would have no manhood left so to speak!:D

jaytip
14-11-2006, 11:24 AM
I think i may have posted while i was on holiday in Thailand.Like Kevin,i also spotted an NSX there.I came out of my hotel and there it was in the car park,and it was for sale.