PDA

View Full Version : Purple NSX 99

richmills
26-11-2006, 10:25 AM
Hi all

I was just wondering if anyone new anything about the history of the purple '99 (on private plate 333NXO) with 32000 miles that's just been put up on autotrader?

Is it the same one that was up for sale at the start of the Summer do you think? It's the same color, similar mileage and they were both targas, if it is I wonder why it's being sold again so quickly...

Cheers, Rich.

jaytip
26-11-2006, 12:17 PM
Hi all

I was just wondering if anyone new anything about the history of the purple '99 (on private plate 333NXO) with 32000 miles that's just been put up on autotrader?

Is it the same one that was up for sale at the start of the Summer do you think? It's the same color, similar mileage and they were both targas, if it is I wonder why it's being sold again so quickly..

Cheers, Rich.
I'm afraid i don't know anything about the car but i wouldn't automatically be put off because it is up for sale again so soon(if it is the same car)

I only bought mine in june this year and that is back on the market and there is absolutely nothing wrong with it,just that my personal circumstances have changed.

If you like the one on autotrader don't be put off,go and have a look.Who knows,it may be a nice one.Good luck with it anyway.

Ivor.

AR
26-11-2006, 02:23 PM
I might be wrong,but it looks a lot like the one that Eclipse Motors had for sale.

Cheers,

AR

Lankstarr
26-11-2006, 07:54 PM
There can't be that many 3.2 purple NSX targas out there!!!

Looks like a wings west bodykit - absolutely horrible... I'll take that off you to help you put the car back to standard if you get it... I'm nice like that.

In fact, you probably won't want that horrible squeaky targa roof either so if you want to buy it and swap it for my 3.2 i'd be happy to oblige - in the interests of making your life easier of course!

My verdict.. I like it!:D

Don't know about it's history though, sorry;)

L*

simonprelude
26-11-2006, 08:14 PM
The number plate rings a bell.

Don't know anything else apart from that though.

Steveycaz
27-11-2006, 12:46 PM
The number plate rings a bell.

That must be quite annoying. Is there any way to stop it? ;)

Nick Graves
27-11-2006, 03:34 PM
I'm sure it was on in the summer.

The bodykit isn't too bad, I suppose, but losing the Project Kahn wheels for something more tasteful & appropriate renders it less economical to purchase.

Was up in Leeds/Yorkshire somewhere?

simonprelude
27-11-2006, 04:54 PM
Well it is this time.

richmills
27-11-2006, 05:04 PM
I'm sure it was on in the summer.

The bodykit isn't too bad, I suppose, but losing the Project Kahn wheels for something more tasteful & appropriate renders it less economical to purchase.

Yeah, I've been on to the guy to arrange a viewing & he's confirmed it was the one for sale in the same area about 3 months ago. He says he needs to sell to get the money for investing in a business.

Accelera Comigo
27-11-2006, 05:05 PM
Lankstarr,

This could work, I'll have yours......

AC