PDA

View Full Version : supercharger from daliracing

amo
18-12-2006, 09:59 PM
ok who wants a supercharger from dali he need 4 and he will come send 1 of his techs
over stay for a week and fit them all
i have offered him hyeline as they are having a new dino fitted in jan

everyone getting a kit needs to have their injectors professionally cleaned prior to the install.

wants to maybe come over in spring sometime

need 4 ppl to have this

boostzilla kit

rough price is

$5750.00 for the base kit
$1100.00 for the install

thx amo

simonprelude
18-12-2006, 10:04 PM
What ECU modifications does the kit include ??

Or is it a new ECU, if so how does it get rid of the problems ??

simonprelude
18-12-2006, 10:05 PM
How come you decided to go for the supercharger anyway rather than the turbo ??

AR
18-12-2006, 10:46 PM
I think without EMS it will not reach full potential.

BTW only 3 to go Simon :).

Cheers,

AR

amo
19-12-2006, 12:02 AM
to be honest im off to the usa in feb going bring me a supercharger back with me
i cant wait till the spring

im gettin this

This is a one-of-a-kind BBSC setup that produced 525 HP at the wheels at 14 psi! To date, I believe this is still the highest confirmed output from any supercharger system installed on an NSX.

Aside from the air/water aftercooler setup, this BBSC/Novi 2000 kit itself is basically an off the shelf kit. The one-off aftercooler proved to be the much needed missing link for the kit and provides extremely stable and low charge temperatures. The efficiency of this unique kit has never been duplicated on any NSX.

Includes:

BBSC drive system w/ Paxton Novi 2000 supercharger

Polished aluminum engine bay coolant reservoir

-4AN oil supply line and upgraded -10AN return line

14 PSI pulley (will supply at no charge if you have a low comp built motor)

Fuse box relocation bracket

AEM Engine Management System - excellent 750cc basemap included to get you started.

Air/Liquid Aftercooler featuring Laminova cores and cast aluminum end tanks

2-row front mounted aftercooler heat exchanger (you must provide mounting brackets)

1 gallon composite plastic water cell for front bay (you must provide mounting brackets)

18 GPM 12V water pump for aftercooler system

Piping for cold air intake (you must provide a new 3” inlet cone filter)

I will be happy to provide install assistance by phone. I can also supply brand new RC 750cc peak and hold injectors and a new AEM adjustable fuel pressure regulator for an additional $700.

thanks amo

AR
19-12-2006, 12:04 AM
Is that Armando's old set up?

amo
19-12-2006, 12:05 AM
What ECU modifications does the kit include ??

Or is it a new ECU, if so how does it get rid of the problems ??

i will ask this for u

thx amo

AR
19-12-2006, 12:08 AM
PS Amo, that sounds like a good kit, but do not forget the FI mantra of tuning, tuning, tuning, so be careful.

Cheers,

AR

amo
19-12-2006, 12:11 AM
Is that Armando's old set up?

sorry mate dont know who that is

this is devin's kit
off prime

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72107&highlight=supercharger

thx amo

ps do u think its good

thx amo

AR
19-12-2006, 12:25 AM
I would be worried about sourcing spare parts. Do a search on BBSC and see for yourself how many horror stories you find.

Yes it does look good and the guy is a reputable member of Prime, but that it works great on your car does not mean that it will be 100% on yours.

You use your car everyday, it looks the part, not my style, but I can appreciated the effort Trial put into it. It sounds great and goes well too, why risk messing it up for power that you can't use on the street???

If Mark was coming over to install or supervise his Boostzilla, that would be a different story.

Cheers,

AR

amo
19-12-2006, 09:27 PM
[QUOTE=simonprelude]What ECU modifications does the kit include ??

answer from dail

we do not make any in the base kit - your ECU must be stock.

hi ar i know where ur comin from but i think its a good 1 and might just go for it

thx amo

megahertz
20-12-2006, 08:15 PM
guys, dont mean to rain on parade or anything, but what if something goes wrong with SC...are there technicians here in UK able to fix it?! costs to consider?!

mutley
20-12-2006, 08:20 PM
HI Guys,

I hate to admit it, I'd love to go down the SC route myself, but apart from the initial outlay for the kit/work......if it goes wrong, I'm with megahertz, could be costly.

....................Having said that I still want one !!

Jim

amo
22-12-2006, 04:53 PM
Hi AMO -

amo mo wrote:
hi mate another Q from my lot in the uk

well here is the ans i got from dali
if u want to know anything else i will ask

what happens if a prob develops later on when your man has gone home

thx amo

that depends on what kind of "problem" you anticipate developing.

The A/F ratio is adjusted with the FPR like in the Comptech kit - that is something that any shop can adjust as long as they have a wideband 02 sensor to stick in the tail pipe.

We can bring along an extra drive belt for each kit, there is nothing else that can break in normal service as long as you change the oil when you ought too.

The Air filter we use is sold over there. (APEXi)

If you have a specific concern about something - ask.

thx amo

Papalazarou
22-12-2006, 07:48 PM
The SC route has always appealed to me, especially when it allows you to do this.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10JtEMqTD7w

Cheers,

James.