PDA

View Full Version : Blue NSX owner owns an off road course?

modarr
08-01-2007, 09:08 PM
Not a an owner with severe breathing difficulties but I hear tell that the owner of an off road facility down Maidtsone way owns a blue NSX and is constantly buying bits for it from the States.

Anyone own up? Been speaking to any 911 owners lately?

Asking because I have an off road buggy that I am dying to use somewhere legal. The lawns getting ripped to shreds and the neighbours think I'm a Pikey. Gardens too small too.

Mo

MattS
08-01-2007, 09:19 PM
Why don't you move out of the caravan and get rid of the horses? Then you'll have more room in your garden. And stop coming round here trying to flog those clothes pegs!

TheQuietOne
08-01-2007, 11:08 PM
I love it when people get a bit insular on here - unlike those who have had a pop at in jokes between others on here in the past. :p

This thread reminds me to create a thread I've been meaning to put up for a while now...thanks ;)

blue5
08-01-2007, 11:25 PM
I know him.

I told him where to get his parts.

He a good guy.

Papalazarou
09-01-2007, 08:47 PM
I know him.

He a good guy.

Just remember Tom, your my wife now.

blue5
09-01-2007, 08:51 PM
In that case,

Ii want the duresta ruskin siute, why have you not painted my house and when are you going to wash the car WELL!

And another thing your spending too much time on this site when the dishes need washing!

modarr
09-01-2007, 09:05 PM
I know him.

He a good guy.

Do you know the name of his facility?
I am keen to give him some off road business. Done plenty of off roading in the NSX and want to try a proper off road track now. Screw tarmac, who needs it.

Hey Matts, you owe me for the last set of pegs you tight git. Delve into the pockets of the sheepskin some time you NSX'er.

Papalazarou
09-01-2007, 09:09 PM
In that case,

Ii want the duresta ruskin siute, why have you not painted my house and when are you going to wash the car WELL!

And another thing your spending too much time on this site when the dishes need washing!

This should be a warning to all! See what happens when you sell your NSX!?!!?''';''#

I hope you get well soon Tom.....We're all praying for you!

Cheers,

James.

simonprelude
10-01-2007, 12:48 AM
OK :) If you insist :D

Make your own damn popcorn