PDA

View Full Version : Honda dealers

nigel
29-01-2007, 05:28 PM
I have one of my good mates from Cornwall coming to north of London to do some helicopter work and I would like him to stop at a Honda dealer for me and see if he may possibly get me a few things. Does anyone one know any good Honda dealers, he said he was going to the Cotswolds? north of London. I am in the US so this area isn't familiar to me. I am hoping he can get me a parts book for a 92' RHD in book form to bring back to me. I am looking for a headlight washer system. I have been trying to get in touch with Dirk for over 2 months to see if he may be able to get me one from a crashed car but no reply so far. I am going to see if I can afford one and then just order it.

Cheers
nigel

Steveycaz
29-01-2007, 06:01 PM
Don't know if it helps but my car was owned by Mr Rowes of Rowes Honda (truro and liskeard I think) and he still owns one now I beleive. So, although not an authorised NSX centre, they certainly know their way around an NSX.

TheQuietOne
29-01-2007, 07:59 PM
Worcester Honda (Startin) have an NSX mechanic and are probably the closest to the Cotswalds (about 20 miles from me). Might be worth giving them a try. Also Dan at DTA (see his section or drop him a PM) is situated 15 miles or so from the Cotswalds and can source parts direct from Honda as well as from other places - he has a NSX parts catalogue so could isolate the part number too if you don't have it already.

Hope that helps, Matt.

Greybloke
29-01-2007, 11:02 PM
Nigel

Norton Way Honda are located north of London ( they look after a number of NSX members here) They are part of Chiswick Honda a large dealership in central west London. They will be able to help you.

Good luck

nigel
31-01-2007, 04:04 PM
Thanks lads, I will pass the info on to my friend and see what happens. I appreciate your help.

Cheers
nigel

simonprelude
31-01-2007, 04:34 PM
Just (finally) compared the NSX ones to the S2000.

Completely different, sorry.