View Full Version : Snow 2007

WhyOne?
08-02-2007, 08:57 AM
2" or so in mid Sussex.

Y1 isn't going anywhere today!

Lankstarr
08-02-2007, 09:03 AM
Ian,

WTF is going on with your wheels - looks like you've gone all Honda insight on us:D

Presumably a car cover but looks like the right colour -funny!

Good luck to all you daily drivers out there, I had about 3" and managed to light up the TCS in 3rd at 20mph:o

I wish I had one of Ary's Amazons at times like this, unfortunately work wouldn't take the excuse of my rear wheel drive car doesn't like the snow :lol:

L*

AR
08-02-2007, 09:38 AM
I wish I had one of Ary's Amazons at times like this, unfortunately work wouldn't take the excuse of my rear wheel drive car doesn't like the snow :lol:

L*

Tell you what I wish I didn't today. I could use it as an excuse with my wife to avoid working on the house!

Cheers,

AR

WhyOne?
08-02-2007, 09:48 AM
Ian,

WTF is going on with your wheels - looks like you've gone all Honda insight on us:D

Presumably a car cover but looks like the right colour -funny!

Morning Luke,

Yes, Y1 is snug (ish) under a Covercraft Weathersheild cover which is an uncannily close match to Circuit Blue!

Take care out there everyone!

Steveycaz
08-02-2007, 10:36 AM
I told someone at work this morning that only an idiot would drive their NSX through the snow - thanks for proving me right Luke ;) !

reg
08-02-2007, 11:01 AM
Agreed, whats the point in risking it when it seems nobody in the entire Country can drive with a hint of snow on the roads :( I can't beleive some of the things I have seen this am.

Papalazarou
08-02-2007, 11:27 AM
I dream of the snow......we didn't get much. Only on the hills.

Cheers,

James.

WhyOne?
08-02-2007, 11:29 AM
I dream of the snow......we didn't get much. Only on the hills.

Cheers,

James.

What.....those Quantocks.....and Exmoor.....right on your doorstep!

Best of both worlds - snow if you want it, clear roads if you dont!!!!!

mutley
08-02-2007, 11:33 AM
Well I woke up to day, threw the curtains back, looked out side...........NOTHING, just cold dry roads, not even that cloudy, but I have been "reliably" informed from out met office here than the snow will arrive around noon.

I do remember haveing a few tricky moments in the snow last year though, but hey that's all part of the fun.

Jim

simonprelude
08-02-2007, 12:03 PM
My effort, yesterday and today :)

mutley
08-02-2007, 01:45 PM
Nice pics Simon, I can't do that yet, can do the "before", but still no sign of snow in the Belfast area so no "after"!

Jim

Senninha
08-02-2007, 02:06 PM
Woke to 2" to 3" of the white stuff this morning, and after the steady falls through the morning is now nearer 4".

S2 is and will remain in the garage today.

Please take care all using the roads today, whether you are in your NSX or other mode of transport (mine being rather fashionable looking wellies to walk my daughter to school this morning)

regards, Paul

amo
08-02-2007, 08:34 PM
lol
well i went to work and got plenty of sideways action lol

good fun

thx amo

mutley
08-02-2007, 09:05 PM
Well so much for the MET office, we got bugger all here today!!! HURUMPH