PDA

View Full Version : Suspension (again)

Siofkent
14-02-2007, 01:23 PM
I have read the threads posted but can find no reference to any upgrades other than by Nitron

Is there no other after market part manufacturer making suspension/anti roll bar upgrades for these cars? I have googled to no avail

TIA

Siofkent
1991 Sebring Silver

Minch
14-02-2007, 01:38 PM
Try

http://www.scienceofspeed.com/products/suspension_performance_products/NSX/suspension_systems.asp

Siofkent
14-02-2007, 01:58 PM
thanks Minch. Now bookmarked
Why oh Why do Eibach not even include our car for springs on their own website !!!

Minch
14-02-2007, 02:18 PM
It seems its a bit of a secret world when it comes to the NSX. I think its just because so few were made that the audience isn't big enough to be concerned with. Two of my friends have Supra's which have crazy mods, one is pushing out around 800bhp! They can't believe the price of after market parts for the NSX. The Supra's are around half to a third of the cost.

Still, I prefer the looks I get in mine . . . .

Siofkent
14-02-2007, 05:21 PM
would take a hell of a driver to get an 800 bhp Supra around the same circuits I do !!!!

Minch
14-02-2007, 05:27 PM
Yes, its stupid! He's finally upgraded to a manual box (as I told him too before putting too much power through it) and he can't believe how much faster it feels . . . surprise, surprise!