PDA

View Full Version : Impromptu Bournemouth Meet!

Martin
18-03-2007, 11:28 PM
Well,

What are the chances? Me and my Nicky were starting our journey back from Bournemouth to Fleet when I let a car from the slip road in in front of me...guess what it was? Yes, another NSX...I know so common!

Turns out its IndiPearl (ie John) also from this NSX club.

John, it was a pleasure meeting you and Jackie (Jacky? sorry :-) ) today for the first time. Always good to meet other friendly NSXers! We must make sure to catch up in Bournemouth the next time we visit to meet the outlaws.

Best wishes,
Martin

PS unfortunately my (green) NSX was the dirtiest its been for ages so wasn't its usual photogenic self :-)

SpaceMonkey
19-03-2007, 09:56 AM
Good times :)

indi pearl
19-03-2007, 12:31 PM
Amazing coincidence,had just started swearing at the length of the double lane queue we were about to join when I spotted that wonderfully exotic side view of another NSX edging forward in the inner lane.Having let us in we proceeded,for the next mile to the exit to provide the queued masses with some afternoon "guess the cars" game and no doupt left many still unsure as what they had seen!
We managed one good blast on a short stretch of duel carriageway and the sound of two v-sixes,one in front and one behind your ear hitting 8400 was unbelievable.
Roll on May and see you again M&N.

Martin
19-03-2007, 01:05 PM
http://nsxcb.co.uk/testvb/showthread.php?t=1381

We were supposed to meet up before anyway John!

Just realised from Matt's post in the above link, that our cars featured on the same pages of the Autocar Supercar supplement from May 2006! Yours is the "one we found" in the corner!

Coincidences again! :-)

Cheers,
Martin