PDA

View Full Version : Mutley is Moving

mutley
24-03-2007, 10:42 AM
Hi All,

Well my posting has come through and from mid June I will be based in Henlow, (Bedfordshire I think it's in!)

Anyone from this area? this also means that I'll be able to make some of the meets as to get to them from NI costs a bloody fortune!.

Cheers

Jim

sportyking
24-03-2007, 12:49 PM
I spent a week at Henlow in the middle of this month, doing a Project Management course. Very sleepy hollow, unusually I never saw many interesting cars on the base either.

mutley
24-03-2007, 12:54 PM
Are you form that area, or were you just on a course? well my car will soon be down there, but by the sounds of it I will probably be away a lot of the time, but I think it will be a nice part of the country and a nice time of the year to be driving around.

Kevin
24-03-2007, 03:49 PM
Excellent location for getting to Bedford Autodrome.

Norton Way can become your nearest NSX Honda dealer.

Don't tell Mrs Mutley (if there is one) about Henlow Grange, or she'll spend all your money in there.

mutley
24-03-2007, 05:01 PM
I am looking forward to another area, and I have heard about Bedford autodrome......... as for a missus mutley, not any more WOO- HOO, in the imortal words of Willaim Wallace FFFFFFRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDOOOOOMMMMMMMM.

Greybloke
24-03-2007, 09:51 PM
Hi
I'm quite near (according to Mrs Greybloke, who coincidently works at Champneys Henlow i.e. Henlow Grange) about 17 miles from Greybloke Towers.

Not too much going on in Henlow, but you will be near Old Warden a small aerodrome and transport museum. A few nice pubs and resturants in the surrounding villages, and very near Norton Way Honda.

Let me know when you move and we'll have a mini meet:D

Nick Graves
26-03-2007, 11:13 AM
Also near the A600, A507, etc.

A few twisty, scenic roads of NSX-capability down into Herts!

mutley
28-03-2007, 08:16 PM
Thanks for info guys, at least I'll have more chance to make some of the mini meets now, and it will be a little less restrictive then NI.

Jim