PDA

View Full Version : Quick question

Ferris Bueller
27-03-2007, 11:01 PM
Any differences between the footwells on the facelifted and non facelifted cars?? I think not but just wanted to make sure. I'm back on the floormat mission after Dali failed to get back to me.

NSXGB
27-03-2007, 11:07 PM
Dali failed to get back to me

....you had a lucky escape my friend....

Don't think there is any difference in the footwells...99% sure.

Ferris Bueller
27-03-2007, 11:17 PM
....you had a lucky escape my friend....

Don't think there is any difference in the footwells...99% sure.

I'm 99% sure too. That makes us 198% certain. This has to be a good thing.

Lucky escape how?

NSXGB
27-03-2007, 11:22 PM
I'm 99% sure too. That makes us 198% certain. This has to be a good thing.

Lucky escape how?

Lucky escape from being turned over by Mark Johnson. A few threads on here about some people on here and their experiences with him. Including myself.

Senninha
27-03-2007, 11:24 PM
Simon,

What mats are you looking for? Theres a couple of threads in the vendor section of Prime at present, plus IIRC, Procar are having some produced

regards, Paul

NSXGB
27-03-2007, 11:27 PM
Simon,

What mats are you looking for? Theres a couple of threads in the vendor section of Prime at present, plus IIRC, Procar are having some produced

regards, Paul

Ferris is looking for the mats, not me, although I do need some....

Ferris Bueller
27-03-2007, 11:42 PM
Lucky escape from being turned over by Mark Johnson. A few threads on here about some people on here and their experiences with him. Including myself.

eeek, thanks for the heads up.

Senninha
27-03-2007, 11:44 PM
Ferris is looking for the mats, not me, although I do need some....Sorry Simon, twas the mention of MJ that put me off!

NSXGB
27-03-2007, 11:46 PM
Sorry Simon, twas the mention of MJ that put me off!

Not a problem...

DTA-Motorsport
28-03-2007, 11:40 AM
If anyone needs RHD car mats then please let me know - I supply these.

They are made in the UK by the same company who supplied the mats for the last 15 UK NSX's and the quality is excellent! You have a choice of mat colour, binding colour, stitching colour, heelpad or not and logo. Currently available to order at £110 (delivered) which is less than half of what Honda would charge you and roughly the same as when you import them from the US/Europe (after you factor in import duty/vat and shipping costs). Usual lead time is about 8 days from date of order/payment.

For more info, feedback and some pics please look here:
http://nsxcb.co.uk/testvb/showthread.php?t=1024

Thanks.

Dan