PDA

View Full Version : Help

DJWRAY
29-03-2007, 10:37 AM
Does Any Body Know Why My Tcs And Abs Warning Lights Go Off On Start Up Then Come Back On,then Stay On.most Annoying And Hopefully Nt A Big Problem.thanks.

simonprelude
29-03-2007, 10:56 AM
Brake light bulb gone maybe ??

kevinpsw
29-03-2007, 01:21 PM
My car did exactly the same the day after I bought it. The lights come back on again after you get to about 20 mph.

It was a blown brake light bulb and something to do with the ABS self-test system.

Papalazarou
29-03-2007, 01:32 PM
could also be nearside wheel sensor.

cheers,

James.

duncan
29-03-2007, 01:44 PM
First port of call, check the all rear lights, do they all work. Rectify if required.
Pull the clock fuse, or briefly disconnect the battery to clear any fault codes in the ECU memory.
Does the fault reoccur; currently you are re-reading the same fault over and over again. If warning lights reoccurs then determine fault code reading.Unless you view the error code reading any suggestion is a pure speculation.
Use or download the service manual on Prime.

DJWRAY
30-03-2007, 09:34 AM
First port of call, check the all rear lights, do they all work. Rectify if required.
Pull the clock fuse, or briefly disconnect the battery to clear any fault codes in the ECU memory.
Does the fault reoccur; currently you are re-reading the same fault over and over again. If warning lights reoccurs then determine fault code reading.Unless you view the error code reading any suggestion is a pure speculation.
Use or download the service manual on Prime.

THANKS FELLAS
I SHALL TRY YOUR SUGGESTIONS SATURDAY MORNING
THANKS AGAIN